T e n

"Police reports that Nathaniel Kultzberg tried to harass another college student, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." The four roommates sat and watched the news channel together.

"Girl! Why didn't you tell us?" Alya turned to her friend wide-eyed, hugging her tightly in her arms.

"I was afraid if I told anybody, I would get harassed more." The bluenette tried to keep her voice steady, as the mention of it sent on her on the verge of crying.

"Shh, I want to listen!" Nino shot a glare at his girlfriend. Adrien just sat back quietly, narrowing his eyes at the sight of Nathaniel's photo on the screen.

"I will get you back, Adrien Agreste!" They showed footage of the redhead getting shoved into a police car.

"Marinette's 'friend', Adrien Agreste, helped save her from the harassment." The reporter finished explaining. "Back to you, Harold."

The ombré haired girl turned off the TV abruptly. "Well, goodnight!" She followed her sentence up by turning off the lights.

"Alya, I can't see!" Marinette exclaimed, walking around with her hands out, trying to navigate her way around the dorm.

That's when her hands landed on a warm chest. The shorter girl's face flushed red, feeling a six pack of abs.

"I'll guide you, Princess." The familiar blond haired boy kissed one of her hands, grabbed her hands, guiding Marinette into her bedroom. From there, Adrien glanced over at the clock sitting on her nightstand.

"Yeah, it's about time we get some sleep." He continued to guide her, this time he guided her to her bed.

"Well, thanks, Kitty." She smiled warmly at Adrien as he lifted her up, placing her onto her bed.

"Goodnight, M'Lady." He had the sudden urge to kiss her, but he ultimately decided to wait for the perfect time. He patted her shoulder, closing the door as he exited her room.

He let out a sigh of relief, but Alya sprinted over to him, practically knocking him down. "I caught you flirting with Mari on camera! You do like Marinette, don't you?!"

"Uh, I—" he didn't have time to speak as he was interrupted by Nino.

"Admit it, dude. You like her, she likes you back. All set and done." Nino placed his hands on his hips like a sassy teenager.

"I was about to admit it, but you guys—" he was once again cut off, but this time it was by both Alya and Nino.

"Oh boy, I ship it!" They both exclaimed in unison, fangirling/fanboying.

Adrien sighed, following it up shaking his head. "Look guys, it's already late, I just wanna go to sleep. Goodnight."

The model walked into his bedroom and shut the door, making Alya and Nino turn to look at each other. "Dude, do you think we went too far on him?" Nino asked his girlfriend, concerned for his friend.

"I think a little bit.." the blogger paused, but said shortly after:

"It was totally worth his reaction, though!"

——————————

The next morning, Marinette and Adrien were both up early. In fact, it was six a.m. when they woke up.

They both looked at each other confusingly, realizing it was, indeed, six a.m.

"An early good morning to you, Lovebug." The blond haired boy yawned, still seemingly half asleep.

"Yeah, you too, Kitten." The girl replied, fixing herself some cereal, the milk in the cereal seeping into the dried grains.

Adrien started to cook his toaster waffles. "Today, try your best not to let Nathaniel touch you or go near you. Although, I think you already know that."

"Trust me, I know." Marinette grabbed her bowl and placed it on the table by the TV. She flipped through the channels until something caught her eye.

"There was a robbery last night on Eleventh Avenue at a local jewelry store called Raquel's Riches. The security cameras were down, but when police got to the scene, they only spotted red hair." The news anchor began to explain, concern clouding her face.

Adrien whipped his head around when he heard 'red hair'. There was one person who it could possibly be.

"Nathaniel." The duo both said in sync.

Marinette felt useless, she didn't know what to do about Nathaniel. The only thing she could think to say was:

"I wonder what's going to happen next."