Epilogue

Ellie POV

I move around the tree as I try to find an empty place for the new ornament Sawyer had bought Zea.

"I have finally finished wrapping the garland around the banister on the stairs!" Sawyer exclaims loudly as she walks into the living room. She is finally showing with her little wobble in her step.

"You finished?" Walker follows her in, joining her on the couch, "I did all the work."

She just smiles at him, "It was a team effort."

We both just laugh as she says that.

"Mommy!" Zea comes running in the room with Reid behind her, "Uncle Reid helped me finish wrapping daddy's present."

"You did?"

She nods her head vigorously.

"Thank you. You did such a good job," I smile at her as I admire the perfect wrapping with the bow on top.

"Where is Axton, anyway?" Walker asks.

"He's finishing a call up with Xander and Aurora. He should be here in a few minutes," Reid answers as he joins them on the couch.

I hear a knock on the door before someone opens it. Jade sticks her head in the doorway, "Merry Christmas!"

"Hey!" I exclaim as I give her a hug and Michael takes her coat from her, "I didn't think you would make it on time."

"Oh, trust me I didn't think we would either," Michael whispers to me, causing me to laugh. He hasn't changed at all, even without his powers. He is still caring and sweet and from what Jade has told me, he has been the perfect mate. She forgave him for leaving her to join Cortez's group when he woke up after the spell and they have been happy since.

"What is it about the holidays that makes people forget how to use a knife in the kitchen or go about stabbing their relatives? I just don't get it," Jade says as she laughs.

"Too many dysfunctional families and too much family time can make anyone go crazy," Walker answers her as he comes into the room.

We all laugh at that.

Axton, everyone is here. Are you on your way? I call out in the mate link.

"I am right here," he whispers back to me as his arms wrap around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

I turn my head to look at him, "Merry Christmas."

He smiles at me before looking up. I follow his gaze to the mistletoe he apparently had hung earlier. Smiling again, he turns me in his arms and pulls me into a passionate kiss. He pulls away, "Merry Christmas to you too."

"Hey lovebirds," Reid jokes, grabbing our attention, "Present time!"

We laugh along with everyone else as we move to sit around the Christmas tree. Axton sits on one of the couch chairs before pulling me to sit on his lap.

We joke around for a while as we all exchange gifts. As we pass around our gifts to each other, we have Zea start to open a few of hers from the pile that seemed to have formed.

I lean closer to Axton, "What didn't you buy her?"

"Nothing," he says, looking a little guilty but also smiling like an idiot, "I literally bought her everything she asked for."

I laugh at that as I lean into him. We watch our daughter as she bounces up and down at the gifts Santa had brought her.

Everyone is talking and opening presents as laughter fills the room.

I don't think I can be any happier than I am right now. After everything that's happened these last seven years, I have my mate back, a perfect daughter, and my family and friends.

Reaching down, I pick up the present Zea had wrapped for Axton before handing it to him, "What is this?"

"This is your present," I smile at him.

He just smiles back at me before ripping the paper off to reveal a small white box. Opening the box, he picks up the pair of little blue shoes inside. He gives them a confused look before looking at me with joy, "Ellie, are you?"

I bite my lip nervously as I nod my head vigorously, "I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant," Axton smiles, "We're having another baby?"

"Yes."

Axton doesn't waste any time before kissing me again. So much love and passion are in that one kiss I think I just might faint from it. Electricity and fireworks explode as he pulls me closer to him.

When we finally pull away, neither one of us can fight the ear to ear grins.

"I love you so much Ellie," Axton tells me.

"I love you too Axton."

The End