22

I finally made my way to the back of the classroom where he was. I sat down in the seat next to him as he was to busy fiddling with his phone.

"Namjoon." I breathed quietly enough for him to hear. He continued to be on his phone ignoring me as if I did something wrong. Unlike him I an trying to keep my 5.0 GPA up but he is already  making  this difficult.

"Namjoon." I say louder he still continued on the phone. I called  him a third time this time the two rows of students  ahead  of us looked back. This is it.i grabbed the phone and put it in my  back pocket.

"Give me my phone " he said with visible anger in his voice.

"No let's get the work done first." 

"Give me my phone."

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Why are you asking?"

I sighed I'm to annoyed and it's only been two minutes.

"Namjoon can we please just study so I can pass."

He sighed fiddling with his fingers starting to grab the paper reading it.

"What amendment ended women's suffrage?" He read it with an tone that said I really don't give a fuck about none of this shit. 

"The 19th amendment." I breathed he continued to read the questions on the paper as I answered them.

The rest of class was really chill I guess. We didn't argue when we were finish studying I passed him his phone but did I hear a thank you? Nope not at all.

He was on his phone again ignoring my existence and it was okay now I guess. I played with my hands waiting for class to end.

"How was jeon?" He asked glancing up at me his voice was low about an whisper.

"What?"

"How was he I heard they you two fucked?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me.

"We didn't. Where did you hear it?"

"Nevermind." The bell rang right after her said it. I got up grabbing my book bag and binder.

"No what do you mean never mind who told you?!" I said I was angry my face was red as tomato.

"Ask Jeon baby." He said and walked out the classroom. I stood there for minute and went to go find jeon.

NOT EDITED