Hi Josh

Simon's POV

Josh had taken my shirt off and kissed me deeply. His own shirt already laying on the floor.

Simon: "How much time do we have?"

Josh: "About ten minutes."

Simon: "Fuck."

We had been going hard for twenty minutes already. His hand slithering under my pants and his fingers inside me, stretching me before he would need to fuck me quickly. We never had much time anymore. Not since Vik and Kayleigh broke up. Then again he was seeing this new guy but at the same time, It wasn't enough for him to get out of the house as often anymore.

Josh: "Do we want to fuck or keep doing this."

In response, I dropped my pants before pulling his down as I kneeled on the ground. His cock erecting to life (Snickers) before I practically engulfed it down my throat. Feeling the muscle pulse and come to life in my mouth, My tongue running over and around it while Josh's fingers ran through my hair. He grabbed hold and started to thrust as he pushed me deeper into him. Causing me to gag slightly. I took it out and looked up at him as he picked me up and dropped me on the bed, crawling over my body. Almost laying on top of me as I felt his dick prodding against my hole. He lined himself up and pushed in, causing me to yelp a little. He leaned down and kissed me again, this time it gave me the oppurtunity to let my hands explore my lovers body while he slowly pushed in and pulled out of me. I felt him thrust three times before my body was frozen, his whole body stiffened as we heard the front door slam shut.

Josh: "What the fuck?"

Vik: "SIMON I LEFT MY WALLET HERE AND IT'S NOT IN MY ROOM!"

I looked over to the bench across from me and noticed it sitting on my desk. I cursed myself before pushing Josh off me.

Josh: "What do we do He will find us."

Simon: "I don't fucking know. Does anyone know your gay?"

Josh: "No. Simon no one can find out."

Simon: "Get in the closet then where you should stay."

I pushed him away kissing him once before closing my closet door. I grabbed the towel that was hanging over my chair and wrapped it around me. I looked at my water bottle and thought, fuck it. Tipping a little bit into my hair to wet it, the drips running down my thin body. I sat in my chair and put the lid on my bottle before I heard Vik's knocks on my door.

Vik: "It's Vik can I come in and have a look for my wallet?"

Simon: "I have it here. You must have left it after we finished the video yesterday."

As he walked in I turned myself around in my chair and faced him. An obvious tent in my pants from the fact that Josh was literally fucking me not a minute earlier.

Vik: "Thanks, Hey can I ask you something?"

No.

Simon: "Sure."

Damn it Simon you fucking idiot. I want Josh's cock.

(Who the fuck doesn't I mean WOOFlanzerk is what I really want to do haha)

Vik: "Uh, were you wanking?"

I looked down to see my erection pulsing, Springing to life as the towel finally gave way and fell to the side, letting the head of my cock peep through.

Vik: "Fuck that's nice."

Simon: "Was just thinking about when I'll get a boyfriend. Kind of got me hard so I was going to watch some porn."

Vik: "I get that, but why in a towel? Shouldn't you have gotten changed into something more comfortable? Or even just be using your phone and laying on the bed instead."

Simon: "Uh I guess but like, You know, I don't have anything to wear really."

I watched his head pipe up as he looked at me?"

Vik: "What do you mean you have nothing to wear?"

I watched him stand up and walk over to my closet and push it open.

Vik: "You have tones of clothes to wear. These jeans."

He threw the pair of jeans at me with force.

Vik: "There is this shirt that I personally like when you wear."

He launched the shirt over his shoulder and I caught it in mid air. It was a pretty basic shirt but it was comfortable to say the least.

Vik: "Hey Josh, can you pass me those underwear behind you?"

Josh: "Sure."

I watched his dick hit a Vik's leg as he turned before handing Vik the underwear in his hand. Vik then proceeded to throw them at me as well.

Vik: "See all done you have tones to wear."

I stood up as the towel fell. I watched in fear slightly as Vik grabbed and pulled Josh out of the closet. God that was a horrible joke.

Vik: "See."

He pushed Josh into my chair and then started pushing me back. I felt josh spread my legs and my ass as I took a seat on him. Feeling his cock grown and ascend deeper inside me. As soon as I sat on him, down to his base. I felt his arms come around and handle my cock.

Vik: "See now Josh is wearing a Simon."

For a few minutes while Josh was thrusting inside me, the two of us were talking to Vik until I felt myself get close.

Simon: "Fuck. Close."

I watched in earnest as Vik dropped to his knees and surrounded my cock with his mouth. Sucking and tugging on my dick while Josh thrust harder, I clenched my ass around him before feeling him jolt upwards, grunting and hard as he came inside my hole. Causing me to erupt instantaneously inside Vik's mouth. Between Josh now pumping me and Vik sucking the cum from me, my body felt like it was on cloud nine. Vik stood up and I watched his throat as he swallowed. He looked back at me and smiled.

Vik: "Not as nice as Lachlan or Landon but you still taste alright. I'm headin g out now that I have my wallet. Now that I've pulled Josh out of the closet. I expect a boyfriend video soon. Later guys."

I watched as Vik sauntered out the door without a care in the world. As if he didn't just do what he did.

Josh: "Well fuck."

Simon: "God I don't want to move. This feels so good."

I started to gyrate and feel him moving his hands over my body. His cock getting hard again after a few minutes. His moans crying out from his sensitive cock.

Josh: "Mate I need to record."

I leaned back into him. My head resting on his shoulder while I grabbed his hands and started to run them over my body. Sending chills down my spine.

Simon: "I have a better idea. And now we both need a shower."

So I kind of went nuts. My friend WaterPrincess97 sent a prompt into a group chat which I thought was hilarious.

 My friend WaterPrincess97 sent a prompt into a group chat which I thought was hilarious

While I knew I wouldn't be able to do it perfectly like that. I really wanted to do it because I thought it would be fun so I hope you guys enjoyed that little one shot.