fifteen: completely empty

"Do you remember anything that happened two days ago?" It was the first thing she said to me, confusing me when she did.

"Like, bits and pieces of it." I said as I made my way out of the kitchen, into the living room and sitting on the couch. I searched for the remote as I sat here, giving up after a second of looking, knowing it's somewhere that would involve me having to get up. I let out a breath when I didn't hear her respond, adding,"I remember you and Zendaya, which by the way, how did that happen-"

"That's a story for next time." Dinah interrupted me harshly, making me frown at her tone before she continued."What are you doing now? This is a face to face conversation." She asked, letting out a huff after, making me realize that this is actually serious.

"Listen, Dinah, if this about me walking in on you and Zendaya, I'm really not going to tell anyone-"

"Y/N, answer my question. What are you doing?" She interrupted me, once again harshly, causing me to slouch down where I'm seated.

"Well, we just ordered pizza, but-"

"Perfect. It's like you knew I was going to call." She interrupted me before I could tell her that Lauren was here. I knew she didn't like Lauren, because of the relationship we had. Even though she didn't know anything of Lauren besides she's in a bad relationship, she isn't Lauren's biggest fan.

"Dinah, before you come over, I have to tell you that-"

"I'm on my way. Save me a pizza." She said so quickly it took me a while to process what she said. I scratched my head, opening my mouth to say something, thinking she was still on the phone, but then I heard the dial tone. I frowned, pulling the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, and noticed she hung up. I released a breath out of my mouth slowly, shaking my head then locked my phone.

Dinah's in for a surprise.

Just then, the front door opened and in came Camila and Lauren. They both held one box of pizza in their hands, and before going into the kitchen, Camila pointed it out. I nodded, smelling the pizza from where I was, then hurried into the kitchen.

As all four us were grabbing pizzas, I decided to let Camila know Dinah was coming over. Both Geoffrey and Camila were surprised, to this day, that I actually have friends. So they said that they can't wait to meet one of my many friends they say I claim to have. Lauren stayed quiet, eating her pizza, seated on top of the counter beside the stove.

I was leant against the counter on the other side of the kitchen, but the kitchen isn't that big so it wasn't that far of a distant from Lauren. I figured maybe she wanted her space, so I told them I would eat in the living room and watch tv. They mumbled responses as they chewed their food, not questioning it because this a usual thing I do. They probably think it's just me being a loner. Which is somewhat true, but I could see it in Lauren's eyes that she was still mad at me. I shrugged as I made my way to the couch, stopping right beside the couch when I heard the doorbell.

"Oh my god, Y/N's friend is here!" Camila shouted from the kitchen, making me roll my eyes as I took another bite of my pizza and made my way to the door.

I opened the door, in fact revealing my friend like Camila said, and I took another bite of my pizza."Do you have anymore of those brownies? I really need some of that now." I asked her seriously, hating the feeling of knowing that someone was mad at me for being honest with them. And honestly hating the feeling of being sad; it's getting boring now.