ek sau chaar...bohot saara pyaar

hehe! I am back with these cheesy titles i love to add..... 

Hope you enjoy the update.

----------------

Next morning (Date of travel):

"Manik, hamaari flight ki lay over kaha hain?" she asks him doing her hair. They are about to leave in an hour.

"Abu Dhabi to Washington to Madison" he replies, adjusting his watch.

"Why don't we ever travel through Europe?" she asks.

"What kind of a question is that?" he replies, looking at her.

"Kuch nai" she says.

"Are bolo na why are you asking that?" he asks.

"Ainvayyeee" she replies.

"Are wahh! Punjabi?" he was surprised.

"Just that word!" she says showing her tongue.

"All set? Bas breakfast kar ke nikalni hain" he reminds her.

"Yes boss! Bhai ne saari bags neeche rakhwaayi hain, toh all set. Is my dress fine? Do you think I'll be comfortable in this?" she asks getting up from the stool near the dresser.

"Are you comfortable? It's going to be a long flight, toh tum khudh dhekh lena. Anyway I have a pair of clothes for both us in my bag, so in case you don't feel comfortable change kar lenaa" he says.

"Change in the restroom in the plane? Hahhaa! Joke! Mein ithnii moti ho gayi hoon, ki now I doubt if I will actually fit in the restroom. Glad we are flying in business class, nai toh mujhe neeche kahi baithna padtha" she says.

"Idhar aao" he calls her, and she walks up to him.

In the next instant, he pulls her into a hug, with his arms, fully tied across her waist.

"Zyaada nai hui ho, par haan thodi toh moti toh ho gayi ho tum. Pehle jab aise tumhe hug kartha tha na, I could join my hands easily, abhi thoda...matlab bas ithna sa...mushkil hain" he says with a wink/

"Matlab mein sachh mein moti ho gayi hoon? Uhuuhuhhuh" she fake cries.

"You are as cute as a teddy bear...soft and fluffy. Aise hi rehnaa..." he says, she hugs him back.

And as expected their MaNan moment was disturbed by the Intruder of the Year! Mr. Cabir!

"Mein bas wahii soch raha tha, I was about to kiss her, phir mujhe laga tu aa jaayega toh is liye, I had to stop with the hug" he says shamelessly.

"Haww! Manik chup karo" she says hitting him.

"Che che che che... Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho Manik! waise mujhe koi interest nai hain, tum donon ki koochikoo mein taang adaane ka, I just came here to remind you that you need to leave in 15 minutes. Aur abhi tak aap logon ne breakfast bhi nai kiya. Nandini kya tum empty stomach jaane waali ho?" he hit the weak point.

"Bilkul nai! Manik I will see you downstairs" she says and goes off.

"All set to leave?" Cabir asks.

"Yes bhai!" he replies.

"Dhyaan rakh apna aur uska. Yahaa ki tension mat le" Cabir says.

"Tu hain toh I'll be alright!" Manik says. That makes Cabir happy.

They both join the rest for breakfast, and the gang enjoyed their time as it was going to be their last meal together for a while.

"I am going to miss you all so much! Next trip to Madison! Jaldhi aa jao" Nandini tells them all.