Chapter 37

- Blue -

.

"That is?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Harry.. Had this thing for you when he was like 15. Probably in Year 9."

"But.." I shook my head. "I didn't know him at all then. We didn't know each other that time."

"That's not what he told me." She chuckled, shrugging.

What? I hadn't known him until I was like in the eleventh grade.. Fuck.

"But he doesn't anymore, I believe. If that's what you wanna here. He's probably grown out of it, I mean he was probably still going through phases at the time." She smiled. "Well I just thought you should know that. But don't tell him I told you anything because he'll probably kill me. Mentally, of course."

I chuckled, but my smile slowly faded away.

That was probably why he knew my name.. That afternoon at detention. I had wondered why he sounded so sure about me through his smug little act, but instead he covered it up saying, "Well everyone in this whole fucking school knows you,"

Turns out, he liked me in the 9th grade?

Well.. Who cares. I mean, that was high school. The start, of high school to be precise.

I think we've both pretty much grown an everlasting hatred for each other, something that probably won't be erased.

"Hey, Blue.. Gemma." Harry says nervously, both me and Gemma turning around as we looked at him.

"Could I please talk to you? Yuh know, brother to sister?"

She sighed, but nodded once anyway.

"Well I'll head inside, give you two some privacy." I nodded, raising my eyebrows as I rose from my seat.

Before I passed Harry, his fingers clasped the crook of my arm, making me stop in a halt.

I look at him questioningly.

"Thanks for talking to her." He whispered, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, no problem." I smiled faintly, my eyes fluttering. I couldn't even look at him the same, knowing he had lied ever since the first time he met.

He lied about knowing me, and having hatred towards me.

Wait.. Why did he hate me? I've got to ask Gemma more questions into the situation.

Sighing, I slouched slightly as I walked inside.

Anne was in the kitchen cooking up something, as I went back into the lounge.

"You alright sweetheart, you look a bit down?" She glances at me, genuinely smiling.

"Oh, I'm alright.. Just some thoughts."

She nods, somehow knowingly.

I wait for her to speak, curiously looking at her.

"It's a boy in that head of yours, isn't it?"

"Wh-what?"

"A boy!"

I slowly and lightly shook my head. "Nah, nothing of the sort."

"Mhmm." She hummed, smirking, her dimples prominent.

It somehow reminded me so much of Harry.. Obviously because she was his mother.

"It's okay to be in love.. Actually scratch that. It's okay to fall in love." She says.

That actually gave a lot of meaning.