Heart break pt. 2

Foxys P.O.V
I didn't know what had come over me. How could me have been so... so STUPID! I had lost the only person who ever loved me. I was still sobbing and mumbling as I walked to the other room.
Freddy's p.o.v.
Man, I thought, I totally beat foxy' so a*s back there, I looked up, there stood a sad foxy in the door way. "Hey, what's with you?" I asked
He replied very solemnly, " she's gone" he said, "  mangle, she left..."
" good thing too." Said Bonnie, I growled at the comment.
" how could you say that bon bon?" Chica said pushing her elbow in his side. " I actually kindda liked her."... " as a friend I mean" she cuddled into Bonnie's chest. "Yeah, riiiggghhhhtttt." Bonnie said kissing her forehead.
" so... what happened, what did you do, why did she leave you?" I asked
"M-me, said something me shouldn't have." Foxy answered
" like what" I said gesturing my hands for him to carry on.
" none ye fucking business.. "
" oh, I have an idea!" Chick blurted out. " you should go to her, yes, and, and apologize and woo her." She lifted her head from Bonnie's chest. " you should get her back! Give her the sex she deserves... get her back."
Foxys p.o.v
What the hell...
" what the hell chica!" Bonnie said
" but, that's what you do when we get in fights" she replied
Bonnie's face turned deep red. " that uhhhhh, well, that, um, may just be true." He said sheepishly " tmi as well."
I can't believe it, getting advice from these two.
"Well, I've made my decision, I'll apologize to mangle, but I may or may not do the whole sex scenario." I said trying my best to act casual.
I walked out of the room with my head high. I'm such a dumbass. As I walked to kids cove.

Sorry for not updating , I'm just so caught up with school. Btw, the next chapter WILL HAVE SMUT. Till next time.~Sarah