23

Its only the second week of school but i feel like im gonna die soon GOSH

She woke up to the sound of glass smashing.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked up to see a raging Yoongi and two doctors standing infront of him. On the floor was a colourless substance that could easily be mistaken as water, and it didnt take her long to realise what was happening.

"I'll sue this asylum once i get out. Just you wait." Yoongi said while kicking the broken pieces of glass on the floor, before leaving the room. The doctors sighed at the failed attempt and ushered for someone to clean it up.

"What's so bad about him that you guys have to poison him?" She asked quietly and the doctors smiled.

"He's never gonna get better you see. And we cant keep wasting the hospital's resources. He wont get well anyway." The doctor shrugged and she looked at them confused. Was he that hopeless? To her he looked fine. If he walked out in normal clothing she wouldnt notice he was a patient.

"He wasn't admitted because he killed his girlfriend. He was admitted because his girlfriend was skinned alive by the debt collectors. He watched every single second of it and the police thought that he was the culprit. He was found guilty and got admitted here."

"The police had instructed that he would stay here until he dies. But he's wasting too much resources, we have to get rid of him."

"So look here, society doesnt care if you're guilty or not. So long as they think you are at fault. You are at fault. They dont care if theyre right or wrong. This is how judgemental the world is."