8)THE SECRET HIDDEN FROM ME

Hey hope you guys like it...thanks for the people that actually support me all the time!

ENJOY:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Recap

The function went great, we danced ate, had fun and a lot more. I was walking out the hall carrying some stuff and I saw this gentlemen in a black tuxedo. I looked up to see closely who it was and it was....

___________________________

It was a guy and Zara was standing right beside him. I never saw him or heard of him! I took another good glance at Zara and the boy and they were actually whispering facing the people in front of them. That's weird! I wonder who it is and why didn't Zara ever tell me. I went to Saba, who was talking to her best friend Maria, to ask if Zara told her who it is.

"Saba you know who that is standing next to Zara?" I whispered, not wanting anyone to hear.

"No, I'm not sure, never seen him or heard Zara talk about him"she answered me wondering.

"Ok, thanks I'll found out" I reply.

Everyone from Philadelphia is going to leave today! Right after the engagement . I'm so upset because I don't want Zara to leave and I still have to ask her about that jerk she was mingling with!

As soon as we got home everyone changed into regular clothes and started packing to leave. I went to the room where my aunts we're packing and I said," its summer break, why don't you guys stay longer?"

"Sorry honey, your uncles have work to go to and we already been here for a week" my oldest aunt replied.

"Urghh, ok but could Zara stay for 2 more weeks and when we come to Philadelphia we will bring her, I promise" I said with a sad face. I'm so bored here at home because Saba is all ways doing college work even on weekends and Atif is always on the laptop doing business work. That's Why I want Zara to stay over.

"It's a yes from me but ask your uncle!" she said.

I walked down to the living room where all four of my uncles were sitting and talking. First I went in and asked them if I'm disturbing them or not. Then I began and said,

"Uncle could Zara stay with us and when we are coming to Philadelphia next week we will bring her...please please please!"

He replied in a confused voice," why, you guys have been together for a week!"

"But it's summer break, come on!"

He didn't say anything for a minute or 2 and then my dad added in, "let her stay, we're gonna come to Philadelphia next week anyways to get the wedding cards stamped."

"Ok, but this is first and last time!"

"Thank you!!!!"

I ran upto my room where Zara was packing her stuff in a small luggage. She was about to close the zip and then I disturbed her!

"Ayy, what are you doing?"

"Packing duh?"

"Why are you packing?"

"Aminah, don't play dumb with me!"

"No I'm not, I'm serious!"

"Shutup!"

"Ok listen I have good news and bad news, which one you wanna hear first?"

" Urghh, good news!"