Chapter 32

Chapter 32

So for guys who haven't read the previous chapter, I'll explain in short minus the abuse. This chapter may get little confusing so I'll explain before.

Here, first it will be from Gwen's point of view. What she thinks and then Will's point of view, explaining what happened further after Gwen blanks out.

Do not miss this chapter even if you read the previous one. This chapter is same important as the last one since it's related to Gwen's past life. Again do not miss this chapter!

**

That day was a horrible day. It was horrible for a 10 years old. Never would have guessed that this would happen. Also the fact that Tyler didn't do a single thing to help me. The guy, who I called my best friend, wore his bracelet till this day and believed that maybe something was wrong with him that day that's why he didn't help me. But when I replay the hits I received, this belief vanishes in thin air.

A question always stuck in my mind till today, why did he allow his father to hit me? Why didn't he stop him? Why did he just stare?

His stare was different as if he didn't recognise me. From the emptiness I saw in his eyes, I knew something was wrong. I am going to find out what was wrong. And if I find Tyler in any negative role this time. God save him, I don't know what might happen.

I haven't told that day to anyone, not even my brothers, whom I love to death. I just can't do it.

Mr. Black, Tyler's Dad cornered me. Hit me, left me with blood and scars that is and was difficult for a 10 year old to handle. It was very difficult to come back from it, from the nightmares I received later, from the look of panic on Will and Ethan's face. No matter how much Will tends to say that he is fine now. I can see the guilt eats him. And it wasn't even his fault.

Ethan tried his best to avoid it, since he had seen me breakdown quite a few times. I know he tries avoiding it like a plague. He hides it fine, but Will can't. It's written all over his face. But I don't blame him, he saw me all battered and bruised. I just wish that what I went through is never experienced by anyone else. Cause, I know the pain and the aftermath of it.

And now, he is back. Just like that. Like nothing is wrong. He is here. This isn't a dream. Why did he come back? Did he have a death wish? My brothers knew that Tyler didn't help me that day. Because if he would have, then I wouldn't have been in this situation. He could have protected me. He always had. He could have called my brothers. Just a phone call.

When we were young, in 3rd grade or something, I remember a few of the boys had cornered me and said a few bad things. Tyler came up and punched him in the face. For a third grader he did manage quite a strong punch. Since that day he promised to protect me. I mean, I really don't need one more since I have six brothers and a Dad, but no, he won't let go. And yet he still managed to hurt me the most.

And now, he is standing here. He came here for what?

Time will tell.

**

Will

I was laughing with Ethan. We were discussing about this girl we meet in college. Ethan was only a year younger so he had enrolled in college with me.

"Really! I'm calling dibs on her." He laughed.

"No, man. I met her first." I said.

"Fine. She isn't my type, anyways." He muttered.

"Really? But you just called dibs on her." I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes at me playfully. "You're such a dick!"