Chapter 15

This is pretty much pure smut but I guess you guys deserved it. I'm going to be writing the second half of Louis' heat soon so don't fret on Marcel and Edward heat sex too much! It's just that it's 11:00 and I have a HUGE presentation tomorrow so this is what you get! Anyways! He it is!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 15

When Louis wakes up the next morning, he can feel a strong thumping going on in his head and his skin feels as if it's on fire. These feelings were all too well to the omega, he's been dealing with the same symptoms since he was 13 years old, after all. His heat had finally arrived and it was already in full swing.

He groans as he peels his eyes open, having trouble due to the exhaustion his heat always seemed to cause. His eyes are met with the blinding light coming through the overly-large window, making him quickly close his eyes at the intensity of it.

The first thing he notices is that his alphas aren't in the room like when he fell asleep, which makes Louis' inner omega whine at the loss of its alphas. It wanted their alphas here to get them through their heat.

Instead of dying of heat stoke by staying in bed Louis races towards the upstairs bathroom and turns on the shower to the coldest degree it will go, stripping out of his clothes that were now dripping with sweat.

Louis has had plenty of heats before this one, being a deer shapeshifter means having a heat every month, which can be absolute hell for the boy most of the time. So, he knows what he's doing when it comes to his heats, having taken plenty of cold showers and masturbating for the full twenty-four hours has always worked for him for the past five years since he has presented as an omega.

However, now Louis has three alphas to take care of him and his body seems to take this into account as it seems to be acting much needier than it is during his usual heats. The three alphas in question seemed to be nowhere to be found though. Louis' heat starts to get even more intense and he reaches behind himself to shove three fingers into his hole all at once, trying to find any kind of relief with his small fingers.

They were too small to give him very much relief. His body was used to the triplets already and his small hands weren't going to do very much to relieve the itch that his heat causes.

The gorgeous smell of Louis' heat had filled the triplets' noses the second that Louis woke up. They knew that it was coming any day now, so they decided to go and tell the rest of the pack about not being around for a couple days.

The scent of their omega hit them just as they were explaining to their head beta, Braden, about Louis' heat coming soon and they didn't even have enough time to explain before they were dashing back to their cabin to take care of their omega.

In Louis' heated state he didn't notice the door opening. So, he jumps in surprise when three naked alpha bodies were pressed up against his own.

Louis lets out a needy whine when one of his alphas moves his fingers away from the place where he was aching to be filled the most, his hole trying to clench around nothing.

"It's alright, little doe," Harry soothes into his omega's ear, picking his wet body up into his arms, ready to take care of his gorgeous omega. "I'm just going to take you to the bed."

Louis feels his other two alphas hands soothing down his back and arms and all he can think about is having their knots inside of him.

Harry sets Louis on top of the bed lightly, instantly moving above him to smash their lips together in a heated kiss. Louis whines into the lip lock, needing more, anything more.

Louis rips his lips from the alphas and turns to his other two alphas with a pleading look on his face, too far gone to care about how needy he seems. "I need you too, alphas," He begs them as Harry starts trailing kisses down his neck.

Edward let's out a growl as he lowers his head to trail kisses down the gorgeous stomach and thighs in front of him, making his way to the gorgeous hole that was dripping delicious smelling slick. Edward licks his lips at just the thought of what Louis tastes like and doesn't take much time into thinking about it as he dives his tongue into the gorgeous heat of his omega.

The alpha smiles when he hears the satisfied whine he receives by giving his omega some of the needed stimulation to the place he needed it the most.

Louis let's out a loud keen ad Marcel's mouth latches onto his right nipple, the alpha taking to lapping and sucking at the gorgeous bud in front of him.

The simulation from all over his body seemed to be too much on the poor omega in his heated state and he's soon coming onto his stomach with a loud scream. The orgasm seems to do nothing in dulling the boy's heat since he's hard again in a second and letting out needy little whines.

"Please, alpha. Please," Louis begs, not really knowing what he's even begging for and too far gone to even care.

"It's alright baby, I know what you need," Harry's voice whispers into my ear. "Edward! That's enough!" Harry shouts to his brother, making his younger brother move away from the wonderful taste that was their omega.

Harry was the leader of the pack as well as the soon to be leader of their mating. So, it's implied that he gets first knotting of their beautiful omega.

Harry makes sure that Louis is open enough before he eases his way into his beautiful omega's willing body. The wet heat of his omega's channel was driving the alpha insane as he pushes his cock all the way inside his omega, enjoying the feeling of being buried inside of the sweet body for a second.

Louis wasn't having any of it as he starts whining and trying to buck down on his alpha's cock. Harry gives his baby what he needs as he starts pounding into his hole, making a quick rhythm of pulling all the way out of the sweet heat and then slamming back in.

"Ah! Daddy!" Louis shouts as he starts to meet his alphas thrusts halfway, chasing his first knotting.

He doesn't have to wait too much longer as he feels Harry's knot starting at the base of his cock. Louis whines when Harry increases his thrusts and soon he's pushing his knot deep into his omega.

Louis coming for the second time that day onto both his and Harry's chests, instantly passing out from exhaustion, still tied to his alpha.