Inside

EVE

Inside was a little cafe then stairs leading up to the hotel.

"We have top level, best view." Heath whispers as the men carrying our luggage led us up the stairs.

"All the levels are great." I told him looking at the little wooden doors with the hand crafted numbers on them.

"Always the best for you." he smiled when we came to the top level.

The little door had wedding decorations and white flowers on it and white numbers showing our apartment was number twenty.

"Mr and Mrs enjoy your stay." they said placing the luggage before us and handing us the key.

We unlocked the door and I gasped, it was a big square room, the walls were wooden and had little birds hanging up. There was a glass door leading onto a little balcony, and the little kitchen had a old style stove little brown fridge, and one wooden work top.

"This is so different, a good different." I told him. Then I saw the bed, it was wooden (of course) and had a white veil traveling from the ceiling around the bed to the floor.

"Not what we're used to." Heath smiled looking around.

"It's nice though." I said taking his hand. He intertwined our fingers on both hands then pulled me to him.

"Really nice, because I'm with my girl." He whispered bending down to my ear.

"Mr Carllton, will we be dining in this restaurant or somewhere else?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Would you like it here or somewhere else Mrs Carllton?" He asked placing one of our intertwined hands on my head.

"What ever you want." I smiled into his chest.

"Then I vote here." He replied.

"Okay anywhere is good enough with me." I told him.

"Put on a dress and we will go down for dinner." He patted my back and let me go to get ready.

Once I settled for a black lace dress knee length and sparkly black heels I met Heath on the balcony. He was wearing a smart shirt and trousers. I walked over to him to watch the sunset over the beach.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered taking Heath's hand.

"It's not the only beautiful thing here." He replied looking down at me.

"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You Eve your beautiful." He told me squeezing my hand.

"No I'm really not as beautiful as that." I replied laughing at his absurdity.

"You are." He pressed.

"If you say so." Then I pulled him back through our amazing hotel room and down to have our first honeymoon meal.