~Mini Chapter 12-Never change~

"I did it because I think I'm falling in love with you..."

His words, his touch, the expression on his face. It all seemed so real, like some kind of fairytale that seemed to spring to life. You could feel his hands shaking around your waist, the look in his pin-pricks that seemed like two little stars amidst the darkness of the sky.

He gave you the freedom to walk again, the words that every girl wants to hear. But with all of these things making your heart race faster than it ever has before, you couldn't help but despise the feeling. It's not that you didn't feel the same way, but something made you feel slightly guilty at his sudden confession. Were you good enough?

"Why... why would you ever want to fall in love with someone like me?"

The words didn't feel right rolling off your tongue like that. The expression crossing over his nervous one making your heart drop all the way down to your stomach. You didn't confess back. That probably hurt him in more way you could have imagined. His grip on your waist loosens and his bright white pin-pricks dull into a dark gray. You thought he would pull away, leave you in the theater without another word being said. Instead, his hands slide away from your waist and press against your back, his arms pulling you into a tight hug. As your bodies practically mold together, he buries his face into your shoulder and smiles at your warmth sinking into his hoodie.

"Why wouldn't I? You're amazing in every way. You can protect the ones you love, stand up for yourself at the most needed times. Your heart is good and so is your taste in ice cream." He chuckles, pulling his face away from your shoulder to get a good look at your face.

His smile softens at your lips quivering while tears running down the sides of your face. Your eyes were wide and filled with the emotion of hurt yet joy. He leans forward and bumps his forehead to yours, enjoying the small moment with you. After this, you might abandon him. He didn't know if you going to confess back or sit down in your wheelchair to leave. Either way, he would be happy about getting the statement off his chest.

"I can't move. People have to help me with everyday things and I hate that. Why would you want a girl that can't even take care of herself?"

"Have you seen yourself? You beat the crap out of Jay and got away with it. Not to mention that you pulled yourself up those stairs over there without asking for help. I say that you're pretty capable, kiddo. You just can't see it."

You both stare into each other's eyes, yours pooling with tears while his are filled with so much love your heart can barely handle it, nor your knees that wanted to buckle right under you. You would have fallen by now, but thanks to Sans, the two arms clamped around your waist kept you held up high. A small smile itches its way onto your slightly pale lips, teeth flashing a pearly white smile that dazzled Sans. Not like you didn't dazzle him already.

"Thank you, Sans."

"For what?"

You blink away some tears, feeling them run down the exact wet line that was formed from the other tears. Sans' bright blue blush deepens at your arms slowly tightening around his neck. You let your eyes slip closed as you peer forward and connect your lips with his teeth, mentally taking in the blissful contact that he immediately returned.

You wanted to wait for your wedding day or for something dramatic were to happen for your first ever kiss and right now seemed like the perfect moment. Because really, Sans did save you. Just not in the way everyone expected him to.

Flustered beyond belief, you both pull back and flick over your eyes, instantly going into giggles. Sans had an extremely cute giggle, you had to admit. With burning cheeks, you slip your hands from around his neck to around his torso and hug him close, burying your face into his surprisingly soft chest. He cradles the back of your head, unable to contain himself from smiling.

"You saved me from myself. No one has been able to do that."

You didn't officially confess back, but Sans knew you didn't have to. He already knew you loved him just as much as he loved you.

Maybe more.

----

Sorry for the mini chapter. I'm just trying to lead everything up without making super huge chapters. Plus, I wanted this chapter to be all about them. It's kind of hard to write about emotions for so long.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed de kiss that everyone's been waiting for. ;>