「Love.」Makoto x Reader

So a little fluff uwur

I was planning on making a love triangle but decided not to, cause I'm a lazy bun

Well, let's start this one-shot
Hope you like it!
-♥︎-

Normal Pov.

You were sitting at the beach watching the moon glistening in the sea. The feeling of the cold sand in your fingers and feet, made you feel tired. You sighed for the ninth time that night. You were sick and tired of waiting for your boyfriend to show up. You had been waiting for hours and no sign from him, not even a message.

You got up and brushed away all the sand that got on you. You took your things and began walking away, you felt your eyes burning but you didn't cry. You didn't want to cry because of someone that probably didn't care about you.

When you arrived to your house you just plopped on your bed and hugged your pillow tightly. After a while your phone began to buzz and you took it, watching a message from your best friend, Makoto.

Mako 💕

Hey, how was your date?

Ugh.... He didn't even show up.

Again?! Why don't you just break up?

Idk... Guess I can't... What about your
girlfriend?

We broke up yesterday, she didn't like
that I hanged more with the swim team.

Woah, really? Well, sorry to hear that...
I know you really loved her

We both are suffering... Why don't you
come to my school tomorrow?

K, Iwatobi, right?

Yah, see you, and don't worry he's not worth it

Thanks Mako, she's not worth it either
❤️ Love you

Thanks. Love you too ❤️

You put your phone down on your nightstand and cuddled with your pillow and drifted off to sleep.

The next day you just wanted the day to go fast so you could meet with Makoto. You didn't even pay any attention to your classes. And when the last bell rang, you quickly grabbed your things and left the classroom.

Everyone was shocked, usually you would wait for (Boyfriend's Name) to come pick you up. So when (Boyfriend's Name) showed up, everyone told him you had already left. He raised an eyebrow and went to search for you.

You began to walk as you felt tired from running, but when you saw him at the entrance of the school, you sprinted towards him and tackled him in a hug. He caught you and twirled you around. Both of you were laughing and smiling.

It was the first time you saw each other for months so obviously you both were pretty excited. He ket you down and you smiled.

"Mako! I missed you!" You exclaimed wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head in his chest. "I missed you too, (Nickname)-Chan..." He said, softly caressing your hair. Both stayed in each others embrace for minutes. No words were needed, because both knew how much the other needed the hug.

"(First Name)! What the hell are you doing?" You heard your boyfriend's voice and you got away from Makoto and turned around. He was there, in front of you with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. "What do you mean, (Boyfriend's Name)?" You said confusion laced in your voice.

"Are you cheating on me?" He said still frowning. "What? No! He's my best friend!" You exclaimed, getting angry at him. "Yeah, right. I'm not stupid, (First Name)." He spat coldly.

You clenched your fists and looked at him dead in the eye. "You know what? I'm not stupid either! I waited for you for hours yesterday and you didn't show up. Where were you, huh?" You crosses your arms.

He looked taken aback. "W-Well, yesterday I... Umm... I was with... Um... My family... Yes! I was with my family!" He stuttered. You laughed bitterly. "Yeah right, let me call your mother so I can see what she says, ok?" You said as you took out your phone and quickly dialed her mother's number.

"No!" He exclaimed and took away your phone. "Give it back!" You said trying to get your phone. Makoto who was watching, started to get mad. He took your phone away from (Boyfriend's Name) and gave it back to you.

You turned your back on (Boyfriend's Name) and lifted your middle finger towards him. "We are breaking up, idiot." You said and walked away angrily.

Makoto turned to face your ex-boyfriend. "You had everything, and you let her go. Have a nice day." He said and followed you.

When you knew your ex-boyfriend couldn't watch you, you hugged Makoto tightly and cried. He hugged you back, and caressed your hair and back softly trying to sooth you. "You don't have to cry for someone like him, (Nickname)-Chan..." He said in his velvet voice. You hiccuped and he pulled away and gently stroked your cheek.

"You're worth more than all the riches in the world... I don't like to see you cry..." He gave you a soft smile before kissing the tip of your nose making you blush. You sniffed a bit and wiped your tears away, smiling back at him. "Thanks, Mako... You truly are the best..." You said.

"No, (Nickname)-Chan... You are the best..." He said before kissing your forehead. "It's late, let me walk you home, ok?"

In your way home, both of you made jokes and made the other smile and laugh. It really was the best.

That day when you arrived at your house you smiled, because you knew he wouldn't leave you alone even if the world was crumbling away.

Years later...

You smiled to yourself in the mirror, and them felt someone hug you from behind. You giggled as he kissed your cheek affectionately. He then placed his hands on your stomach and smiled. "I can't wait for our child to be born." He said softly. "Me neither... I'm so excited...!" You said and squealed slightly, making both of you laugh.

You turned around and kissed him softly in the lips, feeling the soft warmth of his lips in yours made you feel secure. You felt how he caressed your waist and cheek softly before you pulled away.

"I love you, (Nickname)-Chan." He said softly taking your hands in his. "I love you too~" You said smiling.

You both walked to the couch and laid down, cuddling against each other.

"Thanks, Mako... You truly are the best..." You said with a smile on your face.

"No, (Nickname)-Chan... You are the best..." He said before kissing your forehead.

And you smiled, because you knew your love was going to be forever.
-♥︎-
I'm back! I've put everything back in place in my life and I'm absolutely happy right now.

Going to start high school soon and I'm nervous guys !

Well, hope you liked it !

See you!

LovelyShadowsOfMusic❤️