Chapter 16: "Private Island"

"You never had Sushi?" Asher asked incredulously.

"Uh-huh," I replied looking at the array of Sushi in front of me. Darcia got her butler, Jose, to make Sushi for us starting from California Roll to different types of Nigiri. Presentation-wise: they looked absolutely delectable.

"Here have this." Asher picked a California Roll with a chopstick and held it up for me to eat.

I took the whole thing inside my mouth. It was good. The spiciness from the wasabi and the saltiness from the soy sauce accentuated the flavours even more.

"Okay, I love this." I complimented. It was better than the Daikon Maki I tasted before.

"Yeah, try the Nigiri ones too." He picked up a salmon clad rice ball and fed me. At first I was taken aback by the fact that he was feeding me, but then again I did an awful job of picking up the sushi with my chopsticks, so he insisted on doing that. I guess we even looked like a couple very much in love. I saw Darcia appreciatively nod at us while she and Paul enjoyed their sushi.

"Have you guys had a good tour of the places here?" Darcia asked.

"No we actually didn't. We were too busy with work." Asher said.

"Hmm... Jose here will drive you to our small Island which is just a few miles away from Barbados. You guys will enjoy it and get to spend some alone time since the beaches here are too crowded." Darcia suggested.

"That sounds fun!" I beamed, I was actually quite excited to go out and get tanned since my skin was pale as that vampire from twilight.

"Get dressed then Jose will take you there." Darcia picked up a Nigiri and popped it in her mouth.

....................

We were on a speed boat on our way to the private island. The island's name was Darcia which Paul definitely named it after his wife. It was a beautiful green island surrounded by the blue sea. It had a small wooden cabin which Jose told us we would be staying here. He guided us through the cabin, it was quite minimalistic and quaint. After he was done showing us around, Jose went back with one of the speedboats and leaving the other with us.

"Why don't you help yourself, I need to finish up some work." Asher said.

I nodded feeling a little disappointed. He had to work today even when it was the only day we were supposed to be enjoying yourselves.

I was wearing shorts and a loose fitting tee, but underneath I was wearing a navy blue bikini which was too small on me given I bought it a long time ago and never actually had the opportunity to wear it anywhere. Stripping off from my shorts and tee, I decided to lay down under the sun on the deck lounge chairs in the hope of getting tanned. Seeing that we were the only people on the island and Asher wasn't coming back any time soon I decided to discard the bikini top to avoid tan lines.

I started reading a book on my phone, soon dozing off into a slumber.

I woke to see a shadow lingering over me, I jolted awake to realize Asher was their standing right in front of me. Looks like he just came and he was quite surprised by the view.

"Shit!" I cursed placing a towel on my chest.

His eyes were raking up and down my body drinking me in. He was looking quite delicious too in only his white beach shorts. I imagined his big muscular hands around me, while I climaxed in his arms. I shouldn't go there. I stirred away from that thought.

He cleared his throat. "Uh.. Would you like to have a trip around the island?" He asked.

I nodded. After sometime, I followed him inside the forest, it wasn't exactly dense.