Studies and a Night in(Jon Snow x fem!reader) Modern AU

You knocked on the door of your boyfriend's dorm with a smile on your face. It opened revealing Jon's roommate. "Oh, hello Y/N," Sam greeted with a smile. "I was just leaving so you two have the place to yourselves. Good luck getting his attention though. Anyway, Gilly's waiting. See you later." You laughed. Sam had a way of speaking too quickly. You didn't blame him. When he didn't speak quickly, people tended to ignore him. "See you later, Sam."

You entered the dorm to find Jon hunched over his desk. "Jon?" He barely looked up from the paper in front of him. "Hmm?" You sighed heavily. You would think you'd be used to this by now. When Jon studied, he really studied. It was just who he was. When he set his mind to something, he did it. "Jon? Did you forget date night tonight? Again?" Jon sat up and rubbed his weary eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I really need to finish this paper."

You quirked a brow at him. "Paper? You mean the one that's not due for another month?" He nodded, making you sigh. "Really, Jon? I did not get dressed up for you to stand me up again." He groaned. You knew he felt guilty already, but you also knew he wouldn't give in without a little persuasion. You wrapped your arms around him and rested your chin on his shoulder. He leaned back in his chair so his back was pressed into your chest. "Please, Jon? You can take one night off. For me."

He moved so he could look into your eyes. You knew he couldn't resist the puppy eyes and this time was no different. Chuckling softly, Jon took your hand in his. "Alright. Let me go change." He stood up and you quickly wrapped your arms around him again. You glanced up into those dark eyes and smiled. "Oooooor, we could stay in. Sam's gone for a bit. Apparently he and Gilly have a date tonight too," you offered and Jon smirked.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Y/N." You cocked your head to the side. "You look amazing and I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off you if we stay here with you in that dress." You let out a laugh and leaned up to kiss him. "Well, how about I change into something different. Then we could order take out and watch a movie or something." Jon beamed at you. "Sounds good." You nodded and moved toward the door.

Jon grabbed your hand and pulled you back to him. "And where are you going?" With a giggle, you answered telling him you were going to change. With a roll of his eyes, Jon picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. Ignoring your laughter-filled protests, Jon carried you to his room and unceremoniously dropped you on the bed. You sat up, ready to yell at him when a pair of sweatpants hit you in the head.

"Hey!" Jon chuckled again before tossing one of his T-shirts at you. "There. Now you can change without leaving." You knew what he meant. If you left the dorm, he would go right back to his paper. "Okay. Go order the takeout while I get changed." Jon nodded and left the room. You slipped off your form-flattering dress and pulled Jon's shirt on. You smiled at the familiar scent. Jon's sweats were a little big on you but stayed up if you rolled them down at the top.

By the time you let Jon's room, he was hanging up the phone. He looked at you and you saw a faint blush on his cheeks. It never ceased to amaze you how shy Jon really was, no matter how long the two of you had been together. Flashing him a smile, you flopped down on the couch, laying across it. "Really?" The next thing you knew, Jon's hands were at your sides and he was tickling you. "Jon! Jon! Stop!" you cried through your laughter.

This was the side of Jon you loved the most. The fun-loving, carefree side. The side of Jon that didn't feel like he had something to prove to anyone and everyone.The side that others rarely saw. He stopped tickling you and gazed down with a grin. He pressed a kiss to your lips before sitting up and pulling you with him. "So, what movie should we watch today?" You shrugged. Jon quickly picked a movie and returned to the couch, letting you snuggle into his side. You sighed happily as Jon wrapped an arm around you shoulders and pressed a kiss to your temple.