Drowning in Jealousy [Emon]

Prompt: Simon and Ethan are best friends one of them gets jealous because they introduced someone and the other one storms off

Okay I LOVED this request, I'm not sure if this is exactly what you were asking for but I really hope you enjoy it regardless! It was so much fun to write about jealous Simon! He'll definitely be making another appearance in a future one of my stories! 😋

Word Count: 1621

~✖~

Ethan and Simon had been dating for a few weeks, becoming official the night that Simon went to Ethan's apartment to film a Q&A video and ended up staying for hours, talking well past midnight and then falling asleep in Ethan's bed before sunrise.

The boys had gotten into the habit of seeing each other at least once a day, spending most days and nights in each other's company.

But since Simon lived in the Sidemen house, also known as the "party house", it meant that it wasn't long before he called Ethan with an invitation to yet another house party.

"This one's a lot smaller, though. Jide says it's like a pre-game." Simon explained. Olajide Olatunji, one of Simon's house mates and also known as JJ, was the biggest party animal Ethan knew. He had definitely had an influence on Simon since the older boy had moved into the Sidemen house earlier last year. Simon's other housemates, Josh Bradley and Vikram Barn weren't quite as enthusiastic as partying as JJ was, but would always make an appearance whenever JJ would host one of his famous house parties.

"What the hell is a pre-game?" Ethan asked, an eyebrow raised as he lay on his bed, his phone pressed to the side of his face.

Ethan heard Simon's laugh at the other end of the phone call. "Oh, yeah. I think we invite a few people over for a small party before we go out to some of the bigger ones in town. You know, we 'pre-game'. JJ explained it to me earlier."

Ethan rolled his eyes. Simon got so excited whenever JJ hosted a party. But of course, he was an excitable person and that's what Ethan loved about him.

"Who else is going? Is it just the rest of the guys?"

"Yeah, I think so," Simon replied, "JJ is inviting a few of his music friends, I think, and... significant others are obviously invited. Like, Josh's girlfriend is always here anyway. So... are you interested?" He pressed.

Ethan loved the hopeful but unsure tone in Simon's voice.

"Of course!" Ethan laughed, "What should I wear?"

"Just wear something you wouldn't mind getting beer spilled on."

"Simon, that excludes my entire wardrobe," The younger boy replied.

Simon laughed. "Well, you'll just have to borrow something of mine then..." he said with a low voice.

Ethan groaned into the phone. Simon certainly had a thing for Ethan wearing his clothes, but it seemed to be catching.

"You can't use that tone when I'm not around to do anything about it."

"So come over. I'm about two minutes away from the house."

Ethan didn't have to think twice. "I'll be there in half an hour."

~✖~

A few hours later, Ethan found himself sitting on a lumpy couch in Simon's living room, Simon's feet on his lap as they watched the room slowly fill with a few the rest of the Sidemen, a few of their friends and a couple of unfamiliar faces which they hoped were actually JJ's friends and not just random people JJ had invited in from the streets.