Secrets (Asuramaru x Reader)

You look around at your new surrounding sighing at the peaceful view, Asuramaru was balancing on his sword looking up at the heavens as you approach him quietly.

He'd been your demon for a couple of months and your bond with the            ex-vampire had become quite strong. As the purple haired supernatural monster turned around you could only smile and wave, a friendly expression on your face.

"Hello (Y/N)" he said in his usual ethereal tone of voice, a smirk appearing on his face as he jumps down from the katana, the demonic weapon quickly disappearing leaving you and the demon alone.

The surrounding quickly changed from an empty space into a library, the exquisite books lined up side by side on the polished, wooden bookcases. "Wow" you whisper as you sit down on a rather comfortable looking armchair looking up at Asuramaru as he picks out a book to read.

"So why exactly am I here, it's obvious that you're not going to try and possess me" you saying in an accusing tone before moving over to allow the demon to sit beside you, his body extremely still as he began to read. "Isn't it clear (Y/N?) I wanted to spend time with you, it's boring being stuck in a weapon" he said in an irritated tone of voice as he looked at you, his enchanting eyes staring into your soul as he smiles at you, a genuine smile which make you blush a light shade of pink.

"Well thanks Asuramaru, I never knew that you actually liked me!" You cry out over dramatically before laughing at yourself. This only made the demon roll his eyes before closing the book he was reading and pulling you onto his lap.

"Honestly (Y/N), you never do change do you?" He asks as he plays with your hair gently. "Then again, I'm glad that you don't, you wouldn't be as fun for me" he adds as he kisses you lightly on the lips grinning.

You and Asuramaru have been dating for around a month now and things were going well, not that anyone else knew though as that may be dangerous for you both. Especially if someone like Guren or Kureto found out.

As you ran your head on his chest you can only smile as you twirl a lock of his hair around your finger allowing if to loosely fall back into place. "Thanks for helping me out today" you whisper as you remember what happened only a few hours ago.

You and your squad were walking through the streets on Shinjoku killing vampires as you go before coming face to face with three Four Horsemen of John's which stood their ground. You remember drawing your sword and standing in front of you'd teammates staring down the beasts before allowing Asuramaru to finish them off ripping them to shreds.

"Of course, as if I'd let anyone touch my girl" he says as he stands up carrying you away from the armchair. You could only smile as the room transforms from a library to a large bedroom with a huge bed with white covers and plush cushions. Asuramaru places you down on the cosy bed and soon lies down beside you smiling at you as you curl up against him enjoying the peaceful moment.

As you slowly begin to drift off to sleep Asuramaru gently leans down and envelopes your lips in a long, caring kiss.

"I love you (Y/N)" he whispers gently as you drift off to sleep once again.

You wake up with a jump, the warm body of your demon now missing as you look around your room groaning sadly. "Now I'm back here" you grumble to yourself as you look at the clock which currently read 6:34am.

As you got up out of bed, you couldn't help but smile as the weapon which lay beside your bed, the love of your life, your own little secret who would protect you for as long as you lived, filling your life with happiness and love. He may be a demon but he was your demon and no one else's.

And nobody could ever keep you apart.