Chapter 3 - Lunch and Teasing

*This is not edited!*

......................

"Don't look now but he's staring again," Savannah my best girl friend said to me.

We were sitting at our usual table at lunch, it was in the far corner of the whole cafeteria but I was the one that chose this spot because the view from the window showed the city park where the leaves from the trees where currently budding, indicating the arrival of spring.

I snapped from her remark becoming alert for the first time.

"Let me guess," I replied. "Tall and bulky?"

Sav's eyes widened and nodded.

"Dark hair with darkest blue eyes?"

She bit her lip as her nod became wary.

"Wears dark jeans with a black leather jacket giving him the whole bad boy aura?"

Sav giggled as she nodded. "Seems like you already know who he is."

"The guy is in my English class. I think he's the new kid. I greeted him once and he just stared at me like I just ate his last piece of cake." I shrugged. "I didn't even catch his name.

"Well he's not glaring at you now. He has this look as if its a longing look."

"Yeah, sure totally...are you sure he's looking at me?" I rolled my eyes. Sav was always this way when it came to guys.

"You should go talk to him. He looks lonely." She suggested.

"What? No? And have him leer at me with those eyes again? No way," I refused.

"Oh c'mon, Keya, I'm sure he was just stunned before that such a gorgeous brown skinned goddess was talking to him." She wagged her eyebrows.

I burst out laughing from her comment. "Wow, okay this one is new."

"Sorry, I was reading mythology yesterday. Some interesting stuff." She shrugged.

"Anyway don't stray me away from original subject. Go and talk to him. He's new right, probably Kyle hasn't warned him not to touch you, like he has with every other guy in our year."

Of course it'd been Sav that had suggested my theory in the first place of why every guy were chicken to go out with me and sometimes, to even talk to me.

"Yeah Sav, I might want to lose my virginity but I'm not that desperate." I grimaced at my own words.

Not Desperate? I scoffed internally. It was desperation that had me begging my best guy friend to take my virginity in the first place. But Sav didn't know that and I planned to keep it that way.

"Fine, if you're not gonna do it, I am." She said getting up.

"Be my guest." I smirked and she gave me a challenging look before jumping off her seat and sauntering to where the new kid was sitting.

I watched her with awe and amazement as she grinned at the guy who looked at her as if he was dreaming.

Sav has never been the shy one between the both of us. Although she was dedicated in achieving her academics this year, she still loved to go out and party.

With her fierce blue eyes and enchanting golden brown hair, she almost had every guy eating at the palm of her hands. Of course she has her parents to thank for the good genes they contributed to make such a stunning beauty as she.

And she says I'm the goddess. I snorted internally.

Sav was intelligent, beautiful and confident and what I admired most about her was the dedication she always possessed to get what she wants.