8

Natalia had woken up and they all went to Naboo, Natalia and Anakin were sporting new Padawan braids and they looked proudly at the crowd as they stood beside their masters, Anakin smiled at Natalia as she waved at some people, Natalia returned the smile, she really did love Anakin.

They watched as the queen gave the Gungan leader a blue orb, which means a symbol of respect and nobility to the people of Naboo. Natalia looked at the Gungan leader proudly, he did save her people.

After the celebrations, Natalia and Anakin were talking as their masters talked about training. "How's your master, Anakin?" Natalia asked, "Master Windu is a good master, but probably not as good as Obi-Wan." Anakin said Natalia nodded in agreement, "Obi-Wan is a great master." She said.

"I guess I'll see you around, Anakin." Natalia said, "When?" Anakin asked, "Not for a while, Anakin, we're Padawan learners." Natalia said, "I have a feeling something is going to happen in the near future." Natalia said, "Like what?" He asked, but Natalia shrugged. "I'm not sure, it's going to be really big, though." She said. Anakin nodded and looked at Mace Windu and Obi-Wan.

"What's being a Jedi like?" Anakin asked, "It's good, but it's hard and takes a lot out of you, you need to be prepared to fight if peace doesn't work, but you will always need the motive of peace." Natalia said, "You need to have trust in the Force and trust in yourself." She continued. "Master Yoda told me you can do or do not, there is no try." She said Anakin nodded again, "I think you'll be a good Jedi, Anakin." She said.

"You're an amazing Jedi, Natalia. I just came to the Temple and I've been hearing so many things about you like you're just so amazing." Anakin said, Natalia blushed at the compliments, suddenly Obi-Wan walked up to the two, "Natalia, we should probably go start training." Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and looked at Anakin. "This is goodbye, for now, Anakin," Natalia said Anakin looked at her like he was going to cry.

"We'll see each other again, Anakin. Don't cry." Natalia said with a small smile, instead of smiling back at her he ran up and hugged her tightly. "I hope it will be soon." He said. He let Natalia go and watched her walk away with Obi-Wan.

"Master, will I see Anakin again?" Natalia asked, "I'm sure it will be sometime soon, don't worry young one. The time for a reunion will come." Obi-Wan said Natalia nodded at his wise words. "Remember what Qui-Gon said, do not form attachments, remember your training and your duty." He said, "Yes, Master. I understand." She said, "I know." He replied.

The two walked into the temple and began lightsaber training, "I admit you are very good at lightsaber conflict." Obi-Wan said, "Thank you, Master. I've been practicing for quite a while as a Youngling." Natalia said. Obi-Wan and Natalia turned their lightsabers off and clipped them to their belts. "I think it's time for your very first mission," Obi-Wan said Natalia smiled brightly.

"Where to, Master?" She asked, "We're going to Takodana. There's someone there you should probably speak to." Obi-Wan said, "Who?" Natalia asked, "An old friend." He replied.

A.N. Can you guys guess who it is? 😂 Sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter has a big twist that involves the Force Awakens actually. Keep reading fam.