nine

h a r r y

The world around us was a blur that afternoon, sitting in her garden with our lips locked in passion. Each move I would make Lola would mimic me and make my heart beat louder, it was beautiful to have my lungs breathe in her universe. Her lips tasted like heaven and felt earthly against mine as I nibbled on the plumpness. My hands cupped her soft cheeks, feelings the warmth of her rosiness and the lust in the movement of her jaw. It all felt like a dream, a faded feeling of euphoria swimming with the breeze around us and clouding my mind of reality.

But this was real.

Her delicate hands in my hair while she tugged me closer, her moans singing in my ears when I gripped her thighs and her heavy pants against my swollen lips as she took a minute to compose herself. It was all real and I couldn't believe I was this close to the blue eyed girl that haunted every corner of my mine. This moment would be imprinted in my mind forever, her bright eyes looking into mine, her rosy, freckled cheeks and her charming crooked tooth that made her smile more perfect.

"Harry," her voice was hoarse from heavy breaths, her dark lashes framed her smiling cheeks as she looks at me with our foreheads pressed against each other. "It's getting late." She comments with amusement washing over her features.

I look around her garden and the once brightly lite flowers are now dimmed in the sun setting over our town. I let out a sigh, bringing my eyes back to her ocean blue ones to get lost in the waves of colour one more time before reality would catch up, and I'd have to leave and go home. She held a certain kind of triumph behind her smile, looking at me like she just won the worlds most beautiful gem – little did she know I was the lucky one here. She was wonder, a clueless girl that didn't know she was the universe expressing itself in wonderful blue eyes and pale legs, short skirts and rosy cheeks, a beautiful flower that bloomed with each kiss I left on her skin and making that electricity ignite in her heart and pour beautifully out of her once again.

"You are so beautiful." It was the first time I ever let my thoughts of Lola spill, the words curving around her mind and making her grin like a fool. Her cheeks flamed as she looked at the ground, chipping away the red nail polish on her fingers to distract her growing redness, I chuckle at her. "And sexy, and cute, and wonderful." Each word cued a kiss to her soft skin, her shoulder then to her jaw and then to her plump ruby lips. We kissed with such passion I could feel it in my soul, the need to taste each other erupted as I gripped her waist, letting her settle on my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

As my tongue glided over her plump lip the backyard light shines brightly in my eyes, Lola slides off me in one swift motion and wipes her lips with the back of her hand. I chuckle at her new found embarrassment as she turns to her mothers voice. "Lola, dinner will be ready soon." She says, but when her eyes catch me she frowns, familiar blue eyes looking at me curiously. "I-Is your friend staying?"

"No, Harry is just going home now." Lola says, my smile fades as she speaks, deep down I knew it was the best option to leave and not ask to have dinner. As much as I wanted to stay, meet her mother and father, spend more time with this wonderful girl and kiss those swollen lips more; I couldn't.

You're not her boyfriend.

Her mother nods, smiling politely before returning to the house. Lola lets out a frustrated sigh, turning to me with innocent eyes as she chewed her bottom lip. I couldn't help but cave under her beauty, the way her eyes gleamed with the sun setting over her dark messy hair and the teeth imprints on her ruby lips.

She had me wrapped around her finger no matter what I thought, I was possessed by blue eyes and a heartbeat.

The darkening sky casted a luminous dark blue over our world, her silhouette walked with me to the front gate of her home to say goodbye. She stood in front of me staring with bright eyes and a crooked smile, I grin as she stands on her tip toes to peck my cheek with sweetness. I take the opportunity and move my lips to hers as they begin to pull away, holding her waist as she melts into my body with electricity pulsing through her veins. The kiss is short but passionate, sending shivers down my spin as she tugs at my hair.