Ra's warning

Don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, PJO, Avengers or Kane Chronicles.

I rubbed my forehead as Bruce and Yuugi started another screaming match in front of me. I really hate it when Yuugi puts on his 'mission mask' when I really just need him to be regular kind Yuugi, who doesn't piss people off!

I looked to the side to see Adrien looking completely lost. Don't worry, you'll get used to it, Evanescent.

"Um, Adrien, may I ask why you were following Yuugi around for . . . what was it? Four months?"

A look of surprise flashed on Adrien's face. "Oh, um, he beat me in my own game, Just Dance, since I was the King of Revolution-" I snorted at the title, really like Dance Dance revolution? I stared at Adrien in amusement and waved my hand.

"Continue—Um, right. So I wanted a rematch to get my title back, getting beaten again."

I looked at him for a second as he kept talking before my body started to heat up. I clutched my fist to my lips as I tried to suppress a whimper of pain. Adrien stops rambling and whispered my name in worry. My vision starts to blur as I take a hold of the table holding Loki's rod. Yuugi and Bruce stop arguing and look at me in surprise as I start to clutch my stomach and cough up blood.

"Percy!"

My world starts to spin, my skin felt like if it was boiling, yellow flashes appeared behind my eyes, my balance started being thrown off, a voice calls out to me as I enter my mind. Collapsing to the ground I hear Bruce, Adrien and Yuugi running towards me and I enter the realm of Morphus.

~~~~~~

I looked around the sandy lands around me, I look down to see that I was wearing a kilt that was black with a gold sash that had a hawk on it. I wasn't wearing any type of shirt on; instead a gold collar replaced my choker and camp necklace. Gold bracelets and anklets wringed my wrists and ankles. I made a mirror from the little water in the air and saw that I was wearing a red nemes  crown(1) on my head, the symbol of Tyet, the symbol of rebirth, in the middle of it. My eyes, which were usually striking seagreen were now vibrant flames of green, blue, black, and gold(2).

"Perseus," I turned swiftly to see my father. Father shook his head as if my wasn't me. "No, not Perseus, Ramses. Pr-Ah(3) Ramses Astanashi, father of Devlin and Heba Astanashi, holder of the millennium sword." I stared at father in shock. Why? Why is he calling me by my past life?

"Ramses, the world is falling into darkness. The shadows have returned to their home, but the lights are still missing. With the shadows home the greatest threat has already struck Greece by manipulating the sorceress. The deity of darkness is rising,"

I stared in horror at my father's words at his last words struck me. "K-Kauket!" The Egyptian goddess of darkness.

The Egyptian god of creation and the sun nodded somberly. "Or as she is known in Greece, Nyx or Nox in Rome."

No, this can't be happening. This is Gaia all over again except, Nyx knows that she isn't being controlled or manipulated by anyone.

"H-How is she rising, Lord Ra? How is this possible? An-Annabeth and I stopped her in Tar-Tartarus."

Father looked at me, looking at me as if I already knew the answer. I looked down as I felt my heart fall to my stomach.