Recon

(Letting you guys know that Tony is the Pack friend Vaquixine. I definitely spelt that wrong bu letting you guys know.)

Tony's POV

Last meeting of the day before heading home, I know a lot of people didn't think it was really necessary for me to be here but when you are stuck having to play the fools errand, Just to get by and learn more about the men and women beside you. Anything to get the leg up right?

Jakob: "Tony?"

Tony: "Yes sir?"

Jakob: "You have been with the company now for six months. With a fresh pair of eyes, what can you tell us about this place?"

Lonia industries, One of the worlds largest companies, in fact it is the worlds largest company, It's also the only company, After having exploited loopholes Jakob Manniel has taken over the world with his knowledge and power. No one dares to go near him, No one dares to question him. If he says he wants One million dollars on his desk in five minutes... You better have the money on his desk. Or death will be a sweet retreat for what he would have install.

Tony: "Very well sir, I have been here for six months as clearly stated by the president in front of us. In the time I have been here I have watched the industry grow into the unobtainable and unapproachable target that it is today. When I started we dominated the American and Western markets, Now? We dominate both the eastern and Verbathum markets. Creating our appeals to the inhuman Intelligence that now barters with the planet. Since the company was brought in out of debt by Mr Manniel and his team of exceptional Experts. I have noticed a shift in sales starting from when we were erected in 2178 to now in 2183. Over these five years. The company has not only dominated the world wide market and the Verbathum markets. We also have the funds to be able to start to dominate the Herdanum and the Rebranta Markets."

Jakob: "And how would you suggest we do this"

Tony: "I beg your pardon sir for I can not put myself in that position. With you at the helm sir, we have not only dominated the planet. But the Interplanetary market as well. There is no hope that I could ever think about the future of the company from your position."

Nora: "You have much to learn about defying his question."

Jakob: "Very good Tony. Well thought out answer."

The entire room started at the man in front of us. My eyes fixated on him.

Tony: "Thank you sir."

Jakob: "While yes Nora, I do not like to have my questions dodged. You will take note to learn a thing or two about knowing your limits and learning how far to push an answer. Tony here has been with us for only six months. I have spearheaded this company for five years and brought with it bountiful luxury and power. He knows there is no clear way to have a say in the future of this company, and so has decided to refrain from answering with an explanation befitting the defiance. I applaud you."

He clapped once before the rest of ten room continued. I looked over to see Nora scowling, Her brow furrowing while trying to scare me.

Jakob: "Now, the Herdanum and the Rebranta markets are the closest known civilizations that our people can travel to in order to barter. This is where I will ask for your opinion. What would be the best way to not only interact with a sentient form of life without knowing the extent of their communication, we don't know the technology they hold, we are also unsure of the demographics required to have a say in how they operate. Are they the same as the Verbathem's in how they keep order among their own kind? Or are they like humans in how they have come to earn respect and equality to those that are not among the norm?