Uniforms and Condoms

It's so soft! This bed is amazing!

"Somi!" Someone yelled. Maybe if I just fall back-

"Wake up you witch!" That voice was definitely Jungkook. I jumped up out the bed to see both Taehyung and Jungkook standing beside my bed.

"Wow! Crazy hair! You sleep like a freaking monster!" Jungkook laughed. I touched my hair feeling it's height. Ah! I started to fix my hair when I smelled food.

"There's food left in the kitchen for you, alright. I'm saying eat all you want, okay, we're heading off to school. Will you be okay by yourself?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Thank you-" I was cut off by Jungkook pulling on Taehyung's arm. "We're going to be late." Jungkook mumbled. Disrespectful child.

A few minutes later I could hear the front door close and I jumped up out of the bed. I ran down the stairs into the beautiful kitchen.

Next to stove to see a plate full of eggs, bacon, kimchi, and rice

Next to stove to see a plate full of eggs, bacon, kimchi, and rice. I ran picking it up taking it to the counter to start eating. The food was really delicious especially coming from them. I wonder who cooked it. Taehyung or Jungkook? Well who ever it was really did do a good job. I looked in front of me at the counter to see the back door. Outside standing was a huge tree. On the tree I could see two little birds sitting beside each other, it looked really pretty. I felt peaceful as I could only barely hear the birds chipping and the sound of me chewing. It's so quiet without them here. I like it.

After eating breakfast I walked back upstairs to my bathroom taking a long hot bath. Beside the bathtub was a pack of bubble mix. I can make bubbles! I thought pouring the pack inside. I watched as the bathtub filled up with bubbles. I started undress jumping straight into the tub. I felt my bones relax in the hot water as I laid back. I pulled my hair into a messy bun making sure to wash my hair later. I closed my eyes enjoying the sweet aroma of lavender and peach. I somehow fell asleep drifting into dreamland.

Jungkook's POV

I took the female uniform from Mrs. Seo hands. Ugh she's going to make this cute uniform look so damn ugly. I thought. "Now make sure she's here on time tomorrow, alright. Your sister is your responsibility." Mrs. Seo said.

"Step. And she's not my responsibility, I'm not her dad." I snapped. Mrs. Seo was taken back for a second before excusing me. Instead of going to my first class I decided to just skip school today anyways. I started off walking outside thinking where I should go. Skatepark? Movies? Mall? Or how about going back home. Yet then again 'she's' there.

"Ugh! I can't even go home!" I growled running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Screw it! I'm going home to sleep." I started heading towards the buses when I heard my name be called.

"Jungkook!" Roy yelled running towards me. Roy was a new kid that I happen to get along with really quick. He's pretty cool but stands out for his bright red hair.