Shopping!

"So how long are you here for?" Jimin asked as we walked down the the school hallway. Yoongi stayed quiet most of the time just watching us talk. I found Jimin to be extremely nice, but Yoongi...he seemed a little cold.

"I'm guessing I'm here to stay. My dad just got remarried so I moved over here. But him and his new wife are on their honeymoon at the moment." I spoke looking at a classroom we passed. It looked so clean and fancy compared to my old classes.

"So what now you live alone?" Yoongi asked. Oh shit! I can't tell them I live alone! Or that Taehyung and Jungkook are my new brothers! Great Somi what have you done now!

"Well if you don't wanna say then it's fine. This is your homeroom but our class is right down there. Once you get out you can meet us there and we'll show you to the cafeteria. Alright. Bye Somi." Jimin said smiling brightly.

"Bye." Yoongi said creepy. I ignored him walking into the classroom to hear all noise stop. Everyone stopped what they were doing to look up at me. Everyone including Jungkook who started off rolling his eyes at me. Screw you.

"Ugh...I'm the new student..." I was so lost and was hoping the teacher might help out, but instead he slammed his book shut like I was the last person he ever wanted to see.

"You are twenty minutes late. Please go take a seat next Jungkook and maybe keep up with the class." He snapped. Ex-excuse me!

I ran up to him slapping him ten times making him beg his mom for forgiveness. For his unnecessary rude behavior towards a innocent student walking in the classroom.

Yet if you can't tell...I'm just imagining all of this. No instead I just took a seat beside Jungkook who gave a deadly stare. I gave him a small smile followed by a foolish laugh. I'm so going to hate this school, I can already tell. Everyone here looks super uptight and freaking plastic. I watched as one girl started doing her makeup in class which the teacher seemed to not even notice.

"It'll be okay." A short girl beside me said smiling. I gave her a half smile asking her where we are at in this class.

"Page 41 and it's paragraph three." She said smiling. I opened my book flipping to the bag.

"Thank you by the way um-" I just noticed I didn't know who she was.

"Nina. I'm Lee Nina." The girl said cheerfully.

"Have you made any friends yet?" She asked as I sat back in my chair.

"No..I've talked with two guys named Jimin and Yoongi." I mumbled.

"Jimin and Yoongi! Oh girl you'll do fine in this school. You've already talked with the two most popular guys in school." She smiled.

Hearing Nina saying that made me actually smile. I believe I should be fine then, if I've already got two popular guys talking with me I should be good in this school. Well I hope. Looking over at jerk face Mr.Ass I'm seeing my life in this school of luv not looking so well. I stuck my tongue out at him getting a little laugh coming from him. Wait...did he just laugh? I didn't even think it was possible. Wow! Did I just see magic, or was it a illusion? Yeah, maybe it was just a illusion. That seems like it would make a lot more sense.

~~~

After class was finish I saw Jimin and Yoongi standing outside the classroom with a small bag in their hand. Once I walked out the classroom Jimin ran over to me grabbing my heavy book bag from me. I smiled looking at his smiling face. "So did you make any friends?" Jimin asked. I told him about a girl named Nina and Yoongi told me her and a upper classer use to date and they had a very messy breakup.