One Call Away.

Jungkook's POV

I really don't like Somi, but I don't wish that type of harm on her. I mean leaving her handcuffed to the staircase was one thing...but rape. That's a different story. It's been about a hour since she left with that friend of hers and I'm actually getting worried. Taehyung has been talking with the police for the whole hour and I can't even look one of them in the eye.

"I wonder why they left only the panda behind?" One of the officers spoke to another. I ran my fingers through my head angrily before walking to the front door. I opened the door to see a puff face Somi. Her friend was holding her tightly.

"False." Somi mumbled walking passed me. For the first time within this hour I let out a big sigh feeling relaxed.

"Wait, then what was the blood?" I asked getting a little more worried. Somi turned back around looking at me with deadly dagger eyes.

"My period you ass!" She shouted. I actually found myself laughing a bit.

With everything going on the police told us we should call our parents and we are...we are just going to lie a little.

Somi's POV

"And that should work." Taehyung said. And in a flash he was right. The tv screen showed my dad and an annoyed looking Jiyung staring back at us. It was night time there but even on a camera I could still see the beautiful stars in the background. Man it must be beautiful there. Instead I'm stuck here with a slightly okay Taehyung and a complete ass face Jungkook. I feel like I'm going crazy.

"I hope you guys are getting along great." My dad said smiling. I felt warm arms wrap around me and that wonderful strong smell once again.

"We are very much JungWon." Jungkook said holding me tightly. His smile was the brightest I've ever saw. And the most fake. What the hell does he think he's doing? I jerked his arm away getting a small growl coming from him.

"Mom, JungWon. Can we please tell you something and you promise not to be angry?" Taehyung asked. Jiyung finally looked down at us making me actually get worried. Man she's scary.

"Go ahead son." My dad said looking concerned.

"You see, we went on a school vacation trip yesterday and when we came back...the house was robbed." Taehyung said. Jiyung started shouting at how irresponsible we were but what made me really hurt was she didn't even ask her two children if they were okay. Me I can understand, but Taehyung and Jungkook are her birth children.

"We don't want you guys to worry, the police came by earlier and said we weren't the only ones. It's been happening lately a lot." Taehyung finished. We stood there for a second as my dad tried calming Jiyung down. Gosh, instead of worrying about your dresses and jewelry why not worry about your damn children.

"Are you guys alright?" My dad asked making me smile a little.

"We're fine dad, just a little shaken that's all." I said smiling. I just then noticed both my dad and Jiyung were wearing matching outfits which actually made me smile. I didn't think the witch would do something like that.

"Then we'll be home-"

"No sir, I've decide to rent us a hotel to stay in for the time being. I want you and my mom to spend as much time together as possible. This is the part of the marriage...um...you know." Taehyung said laughing a little.

"Are you three sure about this?" My dad asked.

'I can't believe this." Jiyung said walking away from the camera. Drama queen much. These things can be replaced, your children can't.

"Yes sir." Both Taehyung and Jungkook said together. I just stood there lost for a second. That means we are moving once again. Yeah!

"Little ladybug?" My dad asked waiting for my answer. I looked up giving him a fake smile.

"Yes. You and Jiyung have fun there, okay. Me and the guys will just get us a hotel to stay in until the police get through inv in the house, which hopefully shouldn't be that long." I said still smiling.

"Then call us if you guys need...well you guys have your credit cards if you need anything. But if you need someone to talk to, remember I'm only one call away. Goodnight, or wait..good morning kids." A second later my dad's voice and face was gone. I felt something pull at my heart seeing him disappear once again. I reached down trying to touch my necklace but it was gone. I started panicking running up the stairs back into my room which only held my bed and nightstands. I pulled the sheets off looking everywhere for my ladybug necklace.

"What's wrong?" I turned around to see Taehyung and Younji standing at my doorway with a worried expression.

"My necklace." I cried out. I feel to the ground with Younji running to me.

"That ladybug necklace? They must have taken it along with everything." Taehyung said. I felt tears run down my face knowing the last thing I had to my dad was gone. Why? I mean I would rather for them to have taken my panda then that necklace.

"The police are asking for you to not be in here." Jungkook mumbled walking inside my room. I tried drying up my tears grabbing my stuff panda. I walked down stairs to see six officers waiting for me to get out.

"This should only take a day or two, we'll call you when we are done." One of the officers named Jin said. I walked right passed him heading outside the house.

Here I go once again.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Yeah I have another chapter up but I didn't want this one to be completely left on a cliffhanger, so...hopefully it's okay.

And btw

              Anyways,         Thanks for reading!

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

              Anyways,         Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️