Three For Dinner

Later that day it was around dinner time when Taehyung knocked on our door with two bags in his hand. On his face was a wickedly smile showing us he was up to no good.

"What's up with the bags?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"We're going to dinner tonight so I bought us something to wear. Somi." Taehyung said handing me a bag. I walked to my bed sitting the bag down before pulling out a dress. A beautiful black dress.

"Taehyung. It's so beautiful." My eyes lit up with joy as I held it up to my body.

"Pff. She's going to make that look so ugly." Jungkook replied. I tried so hard to ignored him as I pulled out a pair of heels next.

"Thank you Taehyung. I really don't like dresses but it means a lot, and it's a nice color as well." I ran up to Taehyung pulling him into a hug. He patted my back telling me to go get ready.

I took the dress and heels running to the bathroom. As I slipped the dress on I stared at myself in the mirror. I pushed my hair to the right side staring deeply at the unfamiliar person staring back at me. A tear escaped my eye as I remembered my mom. She use to love dressing up. I wonder what she would say today if she say me in this dress.

"Do I look pretty mom?" I asked looking up. Of course there was no answer but I could feel inside my heart...she was happy.

"Okay, I'm walking out

"Okay, I'm walking out." I pepped my head out the bathroom door to see Taehyung and Jungkook in a suit. A freaking suit! Damn! These boys clean up real nice. I looked at Jungkook who was fixing his tie. Okay....okay.....Jungkook actually looks really handsome. I looked back at Taehyung to see him smiling brightly.

"I knew it would look good." Taehyung praised. I smiled doing a spin. I then looked up over at Jungkook who looked shocked. Yeah...I do look good. I know.

"It doesn't look horrible. You actually look nice Somi." Jungkook replied smiling a little. Wait. Did Jungkook really just praise me? Did I fall in the bathroom and hit my head? Or did Jungkook?

"Am I amazing, or am-"

"Let's just get going. I'm hungry." Jungkook said cutting Taehyung off. We walked outside the hotel to see a long black limousine. My dad is rich but I've never like the luxurious cars. I'm the type that really doesn't give a crap which car I'm in. For all I could care I could ride a horse.

"Sweet." Jungkook said. I looked over at him to see a huge smile place across his face. Of course he would like it.

The ride to the restaurant was short and nice. Me and Taehyung talked most of the time about what new things we would get for the house. We may be rich, but we don't have endless amount of money. We do have allowance. So getting new furniture will probably be a little hard.

Walking up to the restaurant a group of four girls stared at us like we were some kind of celebrities. I just rolled my eyes but Taehyung and Jungkook made sure to stop and talk for a minute. I ignored them walking inside the restaurant. Inside my mouth dropped. Never have I ever been to a place like this. The restaurant was beautiful. But I felt a little out of place.

In the far corner I could see a man with three girls surrounding his table which just didn't give the best look

In the far corner I could see a man with three girls surrounding his table which just didn't give the best look.  But then another table held a family of five. This place was just meant for everyone.

"Can I help you miss?" I turned around to see a tall skinny man dressed in a suit.

"Uh-" I was cut off by Taehyung and Jungkook walking up beside me.

"Table for three please." Taehyung said to the man. After getting our tables, with me in the middle we order our dinner. We didn't have to wait that long before it finally arrived which made my growling stomach happy.

"I see you are really hungry." Taehyung smiled as I took a bite of my food.

"She can't even act classy in a restaurant." Jungkook sneered cutting his steak with a knife.

"Maybe not, but you definitely put the ass in class!" I snapped back. Come on Somi, that was such a lame comeback. Ass in class? Who the hell says that?

"You call me an ass so much I think you are beginning to like my ass." Jungkook smirked before taking a bite of food.

"Wait, what kind of ass are we talking about? Jungkook or Jungkook's actually butt?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone. Both me and Jungkook started choking on our food before letting out a little laugh. "I'm being serious guys!" Taehyung whined. Yet still me and Jungkook kept laughing. I was laughing so much I didn't even realize I was holding Jungkook's arm until someone said my name.

"Somi?" I looked up still smiling to see Jimin and Yoongi. Both of them were dress to perfection just like Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I said smiling.

"I was going to ask that. How do you know Taehyung and Jungkook?" Jimin replied crossing his arms.

Oh shit!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Okay, another update. I'm trying to not let them get back behind once again. Hopefully this one is okay because I'm looking forward to writing it. But tomorrow a huge (but hopefully will go away) storm is coming and with my mom's anxiety I might not have the chance to sit down and write again tomorrow.

         Anyways,
     Thanks for reading!

         Anyways,     Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️