Scared

Btw this chapter will go through everyone's POV

Somi POV

Once we got back to the hotel Jungkook jumped straight into the shower. I flipped on the tv in our room to see the news.

"Strong storms to hit during the night. Please bring in animals and stay off the roads-" I changed the tv not wanting to hear the rest. I hate storms. I pulled the covers over me as I started watching the cartoons. About ten minutes later Jungkook walked out with a white and black towel in his hands. His hair was still dripping and his shirt was a little clingy to his body. Oh lord!

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Jungkook smirked jumping in his bed.

"If I do my camera will break." I replied smirking back.

"Ouch. Not. Turn off the tv, I need some sleep." Jungkook snapped rolling over in his bed. I actually turned it off because I was sleepy as well. But a few minutes later I was jumping up clutching my stuff panda tightly. The thunder was so loud it was making my heart pound in my chest. I looked over at Jungkook who seemed to already be fast asleep. Another rumble of thunder and I was flying under my bed clutching my panda.

If you can't tell by now. I hate bad weather. I've been scared for years since my dad and I once got into a car wreck while it was storming. Since then even the slightest thunder makes me scared. I can't explain very much how it feels, we all have a fear and bad weather is mine.

"Somi." A grungy voice said. I peeped my head out from under the bed looking up at Jungkook. His eyes were slightly still sleepy but he was sitting up straight.

"I-I-I'm scared." I mumbled looking up at him.

"Come on. If it makes you feel better, you can sleep in my bed tonight." I hesitated just looking at him. Is he still sleepy? Is something wrong with him, but another rumble of thunder and I found myself crawling into his bed. He made room just enough for me and panda.

"Thank you Jungkook-"

"Just don't talk, sleep." He mumbled pulling the covers more towards him. And for once since I've meet Jungkook I found myself truly smiling at him. I didn't have to attend a date with Jimin to know already. My new step brothers do care for me. I'm not that outcast Jungkook first saw. And I guess I'm feeling the same way. I find myself less and less hating Jungkook everyday. I mean just earily I was laughing at a restaurant with Jungkook.

The first day I meet him, if you told me I would be laughing with him...I would think you were nuts. Me and Jungkook laughing. Pff. No way. I mean he rudely left me handcuffed to a stairway for hours. He was a dick the first time I meet him. Now...he's sharing a bed with me because I'm scared. I'm actually touched. He's not completely an ass.

Jungkook's POV

A few hours went by and she was finally asleep. I rolled over looking at her. Her stuffed panda was covering her face which just made me slightly laugh. I pulled it down softly trying to not wake her. Looking at her face I could tell she was deep in sleep. When I looked over at her bed a little while ago to see no one, I freaked out for a second. I could only see her pink and white poke dot socks sticking out barely. I didn't know what was going on until I heard a rumble of thunder, and I watched her feet jump up.

I knew then she was scared of the bad weather. It reminded me of me and Taehyung when we were younger. I use to be afaird of the airplanes and Taehyung use to hide in the closet with me until they went away. I know what it's like to have a fear of something, and when you do. You want that comforter of someone or something. I guess in Somi's case it's her panda. Mine was Taehyung. But even with these objects or people it doesn't make the fear go away. I know first hand.

"D-daddy." My eyes looked back down at her once peaceful face. She looked scared and frighten. I reached out touching her cheek for her to jerk my hand. She held onto it tightly before tears ran down her cheeks.

"Somi." I called out her name trying to wake her up but it did nothing. She just held onto my hand finally falling back into peaceful sleep. And after staying up another hour watching over her I found myself falling asleep as well.

Taehyung's POV

I'm so glad I decided to keep an extra key to Somi's and Jungkook's room. I was just going in there to see if they were awake but instead I found a sleeping Somi and Jungkook holding onto each other. Jungkook was hugging Somi from behind as Somi was holding onto Jungkook's right hand. Both of them were peacefully sleeping their hearts away. I smiled wickedly pulling out my phone. I took four of five pictures of them trying to get good angles without waking them up.

After getting some good shots of them I let them sleep in a little longer. I just hate to see them when they wake up. They'll probably throw a fit at each other and mess up the whole sweet sleeping together picture. Such a shame how these young kids are today.

Somi's POV

I heard a door close and my eyes jerked open thinking it was another rumble of thunder. I tried moving over to realize someone was holding me back.

"Be still." It was that same grumpy voice from last night. My cheeks started heating up knowing it was Jungkook. I can smell his cologne. I CAN SMELL HIS FREAKING COLOGNE! Oh my God! Why is he holding me?

"J-Jungkook." I spoke moving his arm away. I found myself crawling to where I started falling on the ground to get out of his grip. Man I know I have my stuff animal, but I think Jungkook was thinking I was his stuff animal.

"I-I didn't mean to do that last night. I was just scared-"

"I know. Okay. Just don't talk about again alright. Now let's get ready, we get to go home today remember." Jungkook jumped out of bed walking passed me into the bathroom. Once he closed the door I found myself falling back on the bed. I picked up my panda looking at his eyes.

"You are supposed to be the only one I hold onto at night, and yet you didn't help me at all." I mumbled sitting the stuff animal back down. I then raised up my hand that was holding onto Jungkook's.

I actually liked holding his hand. I felt safe, I felt something I've never felt before.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Aw!!!! I had this chapter planned out since chapter one.
Hopefully it was okay. The next one will finally be Somi's and Jimin's date...
I actually have already written it, but it needs a few fixes. But I'll be up soon too!

              Anyways,
        Thanks for reading!

              Anyways,        Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️