Date

Somi POV

The next few days have been me and Taehyung picking out new furniture and let me tell you one thing. Me and the boys don't have the same taste in home décor. I want simple cozy décor when the boys want luxurious décor. I want the house to feel welcoming when I come home, but the guys want a house they can show off to their friends. Since we've been back Taehyung and Jungkook are talking about throwing another party this weekend and I'm so not having it. Younji stopped by yesterday to help with picking out my room décor since she knows my style better then the guys and it really helped having her back in my life. Living with two boys I need a girlfriend in my life.

I stared at myself in the mirror shocked at the simple red dress that was stunning my body. Usually I look so simple and boring but this dress Younji bought me wasn't that bad. Man for a girl who hates dresses, a lot of people buy them for me. I found myself laughing a bit out loud.

"You're really going on a date with Jimin?" It was Taehyung who was standing at my doorway with a glass of water.

"Yes. Believe it or not but Jimin has been nothing but kind to me. I'm not jumping straight into bed with him but a simple date wouldn't be horrible. Okay dad." I fretted looking at Taehyung. I grabbed my bag trying to walk passed him.

"Taehyung. Can you move please-"

"Call me when you get there and leave there." He snapped.

"Are you serious? You aren't my dad." I snapped getting slightly angry.

"Not I'm not. I respect your dad, and I don't think he would like it so much that I'm letting you attend a date with this sleazy. But I'm letting it go. All I'm asking is for you to call me when you get there and leave." He exclaimed back raising his voice slightly.

"Fine." I reasoned walking passed him. I started heading downstairs when Jungkook jerked my arm making me fall back into his room.

"Hey-" I was cut off by Jungkook snatching my purse out my hands. He started going through it until he found my phone. He pulled it out flashing it at my face.

"You do as Taehyung says and call us when you get there and leave. Got it." Jungkook snapped. I snatched the phone and my purse back from him.

"You crazy children. I'll call you okay, and prove to you there is nothing wrong with Jimin, okay!" I slung Jungkook's door open walking downstairs. I opened the front door to see Younji with a huge smile place on her face.

Since I live in the same house as Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin can't know where I live. And neither one of the guys can bring me to the restaurant, so Younji said she would. The ride to the restaurant was pretty short but Younji mostly talked about what to do and not do on a date. Even though I told her this isn't my first.

"Okay, we are here." Younji cheerfully shouted parking the car.

"Good. Now let me call the guys telling them I'm still alive." I snared jerking out my phone.

"Good. And remember to call us after the date as well." Taehyung reminded me before hanging up. After telling Younji bye and to remind her I needed to be picked up as well, I walked into the restaurant.

"Somi!" I looked over to my left to see Jimin holding up his hand smiling brightly. I found myself smiling heading towards him. I took a seat in front of him as a simple glass of water and rose sat in front of us. "You look really beautiful!" He smiled looking me up and down. I blushed looking down.

"Thank you." I smiled. For a few minutes we went into silence as we just sat there awkwardly.

"For a second there I was thinking you weren't going to show up." Jimin sniffed playing with his glass.