Out Late

I FaceTime my father at night knowing it was bright and sunshiny where he was but dark where I was. It took him a few rings before he answered but once he did I wish he didn't. On my father's face was a smile I've never seen before, a real heartwarming smile.

"Hey little ladybug! How's my girl?" My dad spoke before taking a sip of a blue and green drink. Around his neck was his camera and a some ID of sort.

"I'm doing good. You sure look happy daddy." I laughed poking fun at his huge smile.

"I am. We're about to go to a really cool new bar down here that just opened last week. I'm trying this new drink that glows in the dark! It glows Somi!" My dad shouted in excitement. I found myself giggling a little.

"That sounds really cool dad. I'll let you go for the time being then. I love and miss you daddy."

"Okay. I love and miss you my little ladybug." My dad smiled before ending the call. I sat my phone down on the kitchen table as I walked over to the fridge. I pulled the door open seeing no food in the fridge. Damnit Taehyung said he was going shopping yesterday. Ugh! I don't have time to go shopping, I'm really hungry now.

"Jungkook!" I called out Jungkook's name to ask if he wanted to go get a bite to eat. Since Taehyung went over to a friend's house for a study date it's just me and Jungkook.

"Yeah. What do you want?" Jungkook asked stepping down the stairs harshly.

"I'm going out to get something to eat. Wanna go?" I asked smiling. He rolled his eyes before walking back upstairs.

"Sure, let me get a jacket." He mumbled walking back up the stairs. Jacket? It's like hot outside!

After a few minutes of waiting on him he finally came back down with a black jacket on. I grabbed my purse and we were out the door. I didn't feel like going to a random restaurant so me and Jungkook went to my favorite place. The streets!

"You know this food isn't really good for you, right

"You know this food isn't really good for you, right." Jungkook spoke as I grabbed a cup and filled it with food. I heard my stomach growl one last time before I took a large bite.

"It's so yummy!" I literally did a little dance remembering how much I missed this food.

"Gross." Jungkook replied. I grabbed another stick of food shoving it towards Jungkook. His eyes went wide as he just looked at me like I was insane. "No way-" I shut him up by forcing the stick of food in his mouth. He slowly took a small bite before snatching the stick out my hand. I found a satisfying smile creep along my face as he ate.

"See you do like." I mocked smiling.

"Shut up! It's still not good for you." Jungkook sassily remarked.

"But it's good!" I replied grabbing another cup.

We both feed up on our hearts desire before walking around the streets. Other people and couples walked along the walk way as well. A cool breeze sent chills down my body as we walked around. I looked over at Jungkook who was pulling his jacket closer to him. His warm jacket.