A Trip To The Beach

A few days later and I was getting ready for another date with Jimin. This one was our third and I'm still getting butterflies thinking about our first one. Since our first date Jimin hasn't kissed me again. And maybe I miss it.

"Don't wear yellow. It never looks good on you." Younji spoke as I held out a yellow shirt I loved.

"Really. Well thanks for telling me after all this time. Last week when I bought it you told me it was cute." I snapped.

"I did. Because it is, just not your color." She replied jumping up from my bed. She pushed everything around in my closet looking around.

"Where are we going again?" She asked flipping through a row of clothes me and her bought last week. Today me and Jimin are going on a double date with Younji and Yoongi.

"The beach." I spoke rolling my eyes. A few second later Younji smiled back at me pulling out a white and black off the shoulder blouse. She then ran over to my dresser pulling out my black shorts throwing them both at me.

 She then ran over to my dresser pulling out my black shorts throwing them both at me

"Perfect. I'm amazing." I sighed rolling my eyes before changing into the shirt and shorts. It was cute and would probably look good for the beach. I grabbed a pair of white sandals before grabbing a hat. I put my hair into two braids and put the hat on before grabbing my purse. I stuck my sunglasses in my purse before walking down stairs where Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the couch. Both of them jumped up when they saw me and Younji.

"You girls look cute." Taehyung said jumping up smiling.

"Yeah I know." Younji spoke flipping her hair. I playfully hit her in the arm before I pulled my hat up some.

"Call when you get there and leave." Taehyung spoke getting serious.

"Yes father." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Oh you guys are so sweet. I need brothers like you Somi." Younji mocked pulling my arm. We waved at Taehyung and Jungkook before heading outside. Younji drove us to a small café nearby where we were going to met the guys. And like the movies we were right on schedule, because both of the guys drove up in a...Ferrari? A pretty white Ferrari that Younji was fanning herself over. I just rolled my eyes. You could come in a car from 1937 and I wouldn't care, as long as it gets me to my destination.

"Hello beautiful ladies." Jimin spoke as he got out of the car. Yoongi sat in the back pulling down his black and green headphones. Younji jumped in the back of the car just staring at me.

"Younji. I'm Yoongi-" And in a flash Younji and Yoongi went into their own little conversation as me and Jimin just stood there looking at each other.

"How are you today?" Jimin spoke grabbing my hand. There it goes! There goes my heart!

"Fine. You?" I asked smiling.

"Better now since you are here. Are you ready?" Jimin asked.

Driving to the beach was nice in the car...only for the fact my hat was trying to fly away. Half way through the drive and I just took it off getting very annoyed. Jimin just laughed at me before turning up the radio. Younji and Yoongi were so deep in a conversation I thought I might lose them both. I just nodded along to the song until my eyes landed on the beach. Three years. Three years since I've been to the beach I felt like a child wanting to jump out the car running to the beautiful sand. But Jimin drove around until he found a parking spot and parked. Everything was beautiful. The water, the sand, the clear sky. I felt like heaven was real for today.

"LET'S GO!" Younji screamed jumping out the car. Both her and Yoongi started running towards the beach while I just sat there looking at Jimin. "I think they are a perfect match." I laughed at Jimin. He cut the car off reaching over to grab my hand. There goes those stupid butterflies once again.

"I think we are too." He spoke leaning in. Oh my, oh my, oh my. He's going to kiss me again. I closed my eyes waiting for his wounderful kiss but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Jimin looking behind him. Standing by our car were two boys with a frisbee and a beach ball in their hands. My mouth dropped open.

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" I screamed at Taehyung and Jungkook. I jumped out the car with nothing but furry in me. I'm going to kill them both.

"What are the odds you guys are here? Me and my brother were just going to enjoy the beautiful beach out today when we saw you two." Taehyung smiled at us both. I bawled my fist up wanting to hit them both. They can't even let me and Jimin go on a damn date without them being up my ass.

"So how about we go and enjoy the beach." Jungkook snapped jerking my arm towards the beach. I wanted to pull back for all the right reasons but his grip around my wrist was so tight I couldn't move a inch of it.

"I thought no one is supposed to know we are step siblings. You guys showing up where ever I go isn't looking great!" I whispered to Jungkook.

"I told you I don't like Jimin. I don't like Yoongi or Jimin. You don't know them like I do. I know-" Finally with all my strength I jerked my hand away. I watched as Jungkook stared down at me with wide eyes.

"And neither do you! Jimin is kind, sweet, and caring. You aren't. God! Sometimes I think you've change and may be a better person and then others like now! You show me you haven't!" I snapped back.

"What is going on here!?" Jimin yelled jerking me behind him.

"What's going on here is that-" Jungkook was cut off by a beach volleyball thrown at his face.

"Play with me little brother!" Taehyung yelled playfully but still in a warning voice. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung with pure hate in his eyes.

"Do you want to go walk up and down the beach Somi?" Jimin asked nicely grabbing my hand. I gave Jungkook one last death glare before saying yes to Jimin. I squeezed Jimin's hand before letting him take me down to the shore of the beach. I took off my shoes holding them with my other hand as me and Jimin walked up and down the beach.

"What's up with you and them guys?" Jimin asked in concerned tone. I found my heart telling me to tell the truth, but my brain was telling me no.

"I'm helping them study for another test coming up and they think me spending so much time with you is going to distract me. Something about their mom really wants them to pass this test." I mumbled. Oh my god Somi! Could you come up with a more stupid lie. Who the hell is going to believe that?

"Oh, then okay." I guess Jimin would believe that. Well, I guess it's not so far fetch. I've heard more crazy stupider lies.

"Hey, after this there is somewhere I want to take you. Just you and me. Is that okay?" Jimin asked swinging our hands back and forth. My heart skipped a few beats thinking of us being alone again.

"Sure." I smiled looking up at Jimin.

I'm really glad we took this trip to the beach. I needed a break from Jungkook.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Okay I've already wrote the next chapter but it needs a good edit but we have a storm that is about to hit so I've gotta click off for awhile.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️