I'm Sorry

"Okay, well see you guys later." Jimin waved at Younji and Yoongi who were taking a taxi back to Yoongi's place.

"And I guess I'll see you guys next week." I spoke through my teeth at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What-OW!" Jungkook cried out as Taehyung hit him.

"We'll see you later too Somi." Taehyung said smiling at me and Jimin. I found myself smiling back as I got into Jimin's car. Jimin closed the door behind me and I looked up at Jungkook. For once I saw something different in his eyes. Not anger. Not hate. But hurt. My eyes weren't lying to me, right? My mind isn't playing tricks on me, right? Is Jungkook upset over something? I reached out my hand about to ask him when Jimin's car drove off from the beach. I looked back as my hair flew in my face. Taehyung started walking back towards the our house, but Jungkook just stood there looking at the car. I thought for a second he looked up at me, but Jimin was turning down a street and I lost sight of Jungkook. What am I feeling for this ass?

"Did you have a good time?" Jimin asked excited. I wanted to smile. I wanted to scream out yes. But something was hurting in my heart. Something was feeling for Jungkook.

"Yeah." I only mumbled looking down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked as he turned down another street. For Jimin I cleared my head and went back to the happy Somi I am.

"Of course silly." I laughed playfully punching his arm. Jimin laughed a little telling me he was taking me to his favorite place. We drove down the streets passing other cars and people walking down the street. I smiled as I looked up to the sky. The stars and moon were already appearing in the sky. Even though I was smiling and happy and I was here with Jimin, something was still pulling for Jungkook.

I've never seen that expression on him. Never. He's always angry, making me hate him. I mean he's Mr.Ass for a reason. Now he looks like Mr. Emotion. And for once instead of me finding nothing but hate for him, I'm feeling sad and concerned.

"Hey, would you mind if I stop and get some gas? I promise I won't be but five minutes." Jimin asked.

"No. Go ahead." I smiled as we pulled up into a gas station. I watched as Jimin walked inside before I pulled out my phone. I thought about calling Jungkook to make sure he was okay, but then a part of me was saying no. That Jungkook is Jungkook. He was probably doing it for attention. I placed my phone away looking out the window. The gas station only had one other person here and it was a older man filling up his car. I watched as he left a second later. I looked around Jimin's car a little but a second later I had a horrible sneeze. My eyes went wide as I knew I need a napkin. I held my nose as I open the arm rest seeing a number Jimin wrote down. Next to it was a name and another word I didn't know. I closed the arm rest next popping open the glove compartment. There I found a stack of napkins. Smiling happily I cleaned myself up and was about to close the compartment back up...until something caught my eye. My heart started beating as I pulled out the ladybug necklace.

"J-Jimin. Why does J-Jimin have my necklace. No wait Somi! He could just have the same one! I mean it's not the only one out there! Right! Right!" So why am I finding myself crying. A thought went through my mind as I snatched open the arm rest once again to see that note.

"I-It's the same handwriting." I cried out feeling tears roll down my face. I looked back at the gas station as Jimin was paying for the gas. I jumped up out of the car with my purse in one hand and my necklace in the other. I started running down the street trying to get away from him.

Jungkook and Taehyung were right. Jimin and Yoongi weren't the good guys. Now I know, Jimin was the one who robbed us. Who looked at me in my underwear? Who left me that creepy note?

I ran into a nearby store running very far into the back away from everyone. The store I was in mostly in sold fruits so hiding behind one of them wasn't a bad idea. I took in deep breaths until I pulled my purse up closer to me. I stuck my necklace in my purse pulling out my phone. I looked through all my numbers. My dad. Younji. Taehyung and Jungkook. I hit Taehyung's and Jungkook's phone getting an answer after a few rings later.

"Hey. You guys coming home yet?" Taehyung asked. I was about to yell at him when my phone was jerked up out of my hands. I jumped up only to fall to the ground. Standing behind me was an angry Jimin. He threw my phone on the ground crushing it into pieces. My heart was skipping a million beats as he leaned down closer to me.

"Why did you run away? I though we were a perfect couple. After all of today being cornered by your stupid step brothers I thought we could finally have some time alone." Jimin snapped jerking my arm up. I was about to scream out when Jimin jerked my face towards him.

"You come with me in a calm manner and I'll tell Yoongi to not hurt Younji. Got it. You see, we both have a best friend we love. I know you would do anything to help Younji. So how about it. Let's go to that secret spot I wanted us to go to. Okay." Jimin's grip around my arm felt like he was breaking it.

My heart was screaming no. My mind was screaming no. But a very soft, almost whispered yes came out from my mouth.

"Then lets go baby." Jimin smirked pulling my arm with him.

I'm sorry I didn't listen Taehyung and Jungkook. I'm sorry I didn't believe you Jungkook...I'm sorry.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Every time I write a chapter of this story I get confused Somi with Soohee who is another character in another story. I always have to go back and make sure it's the right name 😂

And please forgive if there is any errors, I've had a long day and I'm tired.

                  Anyways,
             Thanks for reading!

                  Anyways,             Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️