EIGHT

~Jenna~

I'm laying down, licking my paws and sometimes scratching the chain but it would burn the bottom of my paw.

Audrey been under 'locked down', that's what she told me.

Stupid

I would walk around and around and sniff up every edge of the room that I can reach and then lay right back down.

I whined and whined. My fur is matted with the blood that was oozing out. I whined and whined just hoping someone can hear me.

I got up and ran towards the door, but got pulled back. I growled and snapped at the chain but spit out blood again. My tongue was burning but I kept clamping down on the chain.

There were rattles against the bar, and I snapped my head towards the bar door.

There he stood.
Looking at me with a water bowl and food.
Deer.

I snapped and growled while blood mix with spit went towards the ground.

He opened the door and walked in barely an inch away from the door. "Are you going to behave and have respect?" He said while walking close and placing down the bowl of water in front of me.

I lunged at him and my jaw was so close to his finger but I got pulled back when I snapped my jaw close.

His face turned stern and he moved the water bowl towards the end of the room where I can't reach it. He also placed the deer meat right next to it.

He walked close enough but where I can't reach him. "Mate. Behave and you would be unchained and you can eat. But if you continue with this act, you would spend another night in here." His face shown no emotion and he stared me down.

I snapped at the air growling at him, while my claws scratched the cement floor.

"Jenna."

The way he says my name makes me want to whine and shake in delight, but I shake my head.

Stupid bond

His eyes dilated. And he suck in a breathe. They switched back to hazel, "Jenna. Just stop this and let's carry on as mates. My pack is waiting to meet their Luna."

I shook my head and growled.

He sighed and walked towards the bar door.

Audrey pushed me back with so much force that she blocked me out. Her eyes grew big and began to whine. She whined out for him and he stopped but he sucked in a breathe and walked out leaving us alone.

She whined and howled out for our mate to come back and unchain us. She pulled against the chain and whined loud. She pulled and pulled and roared in pain when the silver touched our sensitive skin.

Her howl was so loud and so long that I'm pretty sure he heard it out side. She did that for a couple of hours and I stayed back just watching her.

She laid down and whined.

****

I was finding out a way to get the water and the meat. Because the meat smell is making me pull at this stupid chain.