9

"We're almost there," Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded as they exited hyperspace. In front of them was a beautiful blue and green planet. "Wow, it's so beautiful," Natalia said as they entered the atmosphere. Obi-Wan nodded as he found a place to land his ship.

"Keep your lightsaber hidden, this place has tons of different people from all over the galaxy, there will definitely be at least one Separatist ally," Obi-Wan said Natalia nodded as they came across a stone castle.

"Oh, and when we get inside, don't stare." Obi-Wan said, "At what?" Natalia asked, "Any of it." He replied.

Natalia gulped as the door opened, there were tons of different creatures from all over the galaxy, most of them were pirates. Suddenly a small orange creature came out of the shadows, she had big round glasses with lenses over them. She about three feet tall, almost as tall as Natalia.

"Obi-Wan, is this the girl you were speaking about?" The orange lady asked Obi-Wan nodded. "Come with me young one." The orange lady said, grabbing Natalia's hand. She led her to a table, Obi-Wan following closely behind them.

"We must speak about the Force." She said, Natalia nodded and looked at Obi-Wan who was sitting across from her. "I've been told of your abilities, I was told you killed a Sith not too long ago." The orange lady said Natalia nodded, "This is a lot to take in for you, the Force is extremely strong with you, but there is something, or shall I say, someone, on your mind? Tell me, who is it?" She asked.

"His name's Anakin Skywalker, he's the Chosen One. I know it." Natalia said Obi-Wan nodded at the orange lady, "I've heard quite a lot about young Skywalker. Mostly good things." She said, Natalia nodded and smiled at the thought of Anakin's sandy blonde hair and his small, fragile smile, and his blue eyes. "It was good to see you and your Padawan Obi-Wan, but there is nothing I can do to help. You must fight this battle on your own." She said.

"You said you would help." Obi-Wan said, "I did, but the issue is much bigger than I thought, and I'm not getting involved in Republic affairs. This war is yours to fight." She said, Obi-Wan nodded and got up, "Thank for your time, Maz. It was good to see you again." Obi-Wan said, Natalia smiled at Maz and followed Obi-Wan, "Be careful Natalia. Trust the Force." Maz said from across the castle. Natalia smiled at her and walked out the door with Obi-Wan.

Suddenly a human ran out of the palace and met up with the two, "You two are Jedi, right?" He said, Natalia and Obi-Wan nodded and looked at the man curiously, "There are battle droids behind the castle, they're going to storm the place, please help. Maz needs to be kept safe." The man said, Natalia and Obi-Wan ran to the back, there was a whole battalion of droids.

"We can't take these on our own." Obi-Wan said, "If we start to fight them off, enough noise will be created to startle people to start fighting them with us, is that a good plan?" Natalia recommended, "Couldn't have thought of anything better." Obi-Wan said, the two ran to the battalion and started slicing down droids, just as Natalia thought, every single droid started shooting at them, creating a heck of a noise.

Suddenly tons of people came out of the palace to see what was happening. A few people ran to help the two Jedi, soon more and more people were shooting down droids.

Pretty quickly the droids were all gone and the droid transport was destroyed. "Thank you all, you did a great help to the Republic," Natalia said as she walked to their ship. Everyone started cheering as the two Jedi walked away, Maz caught up with them just before they got to their ship.

"You just can't help yourself, you're always getting into trouble." She said to Obi-Wan, "Hey, you guys were going to get destroyed, that was a whole battalion of droids, you're very lucky two Jedi were here." Obi-Wan said. Natalia nodded in agreement, "But they'll definitely be back, I'd stay on high alert if I were you." Natalia said Maz nodded slightly as she looked at her stone castle.

"I'm sure we'll be fine. You should get back to your Temple, I'm sure the Republic needs some Jedi like you two for something." Maz said, "Go. Keep yourself safe." Maz said, "I'll try to stay as safe as I can, sadly safety isn't a promise for a Jedi." Natalia said, "And that's why I don't like the Jedi Order, now go. Before more come back." Maz said while shooing them off. Natalia waved her goodbye as their ship took off from the ground.

"Do you think we'll be back, Master?" Natalia asked Obi-Wan, "No, probably not young one." Obi-Wan said. "Why not?" Natalia asked.

"Because Maz isn't someone you can trust one hundred percent, her motives are good but she associates herself with very bad people," Obi-Wan said, Natalia nodded and looked at the stars just as they entered hyperspace.

"She's very nice. But I don't like the idea she doesn't like the Jedi Order." Natalia said.

"Most people don't, a lot of Jedi don't either." Obi-Wan said, "What? How can Jedi not like their Order?" Natalia asked.

"Because there are rumors the Jedi Order is falling down the Dark Side."