Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Everyone was happy now. I looked at Carol and memories flood through me. Carol looks at me and opens her arms. I run into them hugging her tight.

Everyone looks at us. We kept hugging crying. "Aunt Carol." I said crying. Mom's eyes widened and she ran over and hugged us both. Dad and Kaleb looked at us. I was the only one besides mom who knew Carol was my aunt.

"Baby Lil." Carol said crying. Mom hugged us tight crying. Everyone looked at us. No one has seen me cry before.

We all stopped hugging and looked at them. "What?!" Dad said. He looked at mom.

"Carol is Lilian and Kaleb's aunt." Mom said. Everyone gasped.

"When Lilian got shot and kidnapped that one day we figured it out." Mom said. I looked at Carl. He was shocked and shook his head and ran out of the room.

"Carl!" I said and ran after him. I found him in our cell. I walked over to him and kneeled down in front of him. He was crying. He took my face into his hands and cried.

"Why didn't you tell me you got shot and kidnapped?" He said crying. I kisses him softly putting his face in my hands.

"I was afraid you would freak out." I said leaning my forehead in his crying. He kissed back and just hugged me crying.

We were hugging and crying for hours. We fell asleep hugging and leaning on the wall. "Hey guys I found a camera that people used in the olden days." I heard Glenn say from the doorway.

I heard a flash and just buried my face in Carls chest. "Glenn stop taking pictures." He said and buried his face in my hair.

Everyone laughed. I fell back asleep until I heard yelling. I opened my eyes to find Carl asleep. "Babe." I whispered and shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Do you hear that?" I whispered. He nodded and got up holding me. He walked to the cafeteria where the yelling was coming from. Everyone stopped yelling when we came into the room. I looked at someone and got down from Carl.

"Awe Lilian babe. Remember me." The person said. I walked over and stabbed him in the stomach.

"You sick bastard!!" I yelled into his face. Mom, dad, and Kaleb came in and saw the person and got mad.

The person stabbed me back in the thigh. I heard Carl yell. I pushed the person down and started punching him. Dad pulled me away. I squirmed. "Let me down.!!" I yelled.

Dad held me tight. I kept squirming. Mom shot him. "That is for what you did to my daughter you fatass." She said. She came over and wiped the blood from my face. Dad put me down.

Carl over and hugged me carefully. "Baby, please don't do that again." He whispered and I nodded. I kissed him softly and he kisses back.