summary

I don't own the photos on any of the covers or the videos in the playlist.
Please don't plagiarise my work coz it's illegal & unethical and thank you for giving this story a chance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My brother and father are extremely fond of you.

Especially my darling brother" he says with a menacing smile.
Oh god he knew I could feel his anger, taste it even.
"I--umm" I stutter unable to answer the beast beside me.
"It makes me dislike you even more" he says while giving me such a terrifying look which is enough to scare the shit out of me.
This day just kept on getting worse!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Born and raised in the mafia world Nanette has led a miserable life which only gets worse after her marriage to the Capo of the Italian mafia.
Survival is hard but she has to survive for her sister.

Will she survive?
Follow Nanette on her journey of survival as a married woman of the mafia.

This book doesn't contain unreal love where the protagonists fall for each other instantly . This is going to be a dark story and will have some dark and complex characters. The female protagonist or the male ones are not all saints so please try and understand. I would love to hear your opinions and criticism is always welcome if it is constructive. And please do not copy my work or anyone's for that matter.

This story is copyrighted to me.

But not the songs or photos if I post any. And please don't forget to vote. Thank you.

And the song in the beginning is EXO'S "baby don't cry" coz it's awesome.