3

It has been a week since I arrived here.Finally,today I have the mood to go out and enjoy since the whole one week I was feeling lethargic and sleepy.It's normal for me though because I'm still a student but not for my parents.They said I'm young but I'm always lazing around like a sloth and I'll be listening to their nags all day.

"Omma,appa." I greeted them as I entered the living room.

"Yes?" Appa looked at me,waiting for me to speak.

"I'll be going out later.With a friend." I said to him.

"Okay,young lady.It's good that you're finally out of your sloth state." He teased and omma laughed at his not so funny joke.

"Am I sloth now?" I asked them with a straight face.

"Soyeon,we were just joking alright.Don't be too serious or you'll get old." Omma answered and appa nodded his head,strongly agreeing to her.

"Okay,I get that.My friend will come anytime soon so,I'll get ready now." I spoke to them and they nodded.I got back to my room and laid down.I could feel my eyes getting slightly heavy and I began to give in.Soon,I know that everything turned dark.

"Soyeon!Ireona!" I heard my mom's voice calling me.Oh?Is she in this dream too?

"Kim Soyeon!I said get up!" Then,I felt a pillow being hit to my face which made me totally awake.

"What?What happen?" I asked,still blurry.

"Why are you sleeping?Your friend is waiting for you downstairs." Omma answered while pointing down.Omg!Jimin!He's here!

"Oh...sh-I..I'll get ready now.Please tell him I'm getting ready now." I quickly stood up and took a short shower.Then,I just put on a red checkered shirt and a leather jacket with black pants.I put on my favourite black boots with my hair tied up and a bit of make up.I took my things and rushed downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I spoke nervously as I saw him in the living room with my parents.

"Jimin-ah,I'm really sorry.This sloth just really love to sleep and she's making you wait for her on your date." Omma said as she patted Jimin's back.

"It's fine.I understand,aunty.Thank you for the tea.We'll go now." Jimin replied and bowed at my parents politely.

"Take care of her,Jimin.She's not really good at taking care of herself.Last time,she had her ankle hurt after going out with her friend.I don't want that to happen again,arrasso?" Appa told him and he nodded.Why is he bringing back the past?

"Thank you for your advice,appa.I'll go home in one piece." I said to him as I gavs him a sharp look which he just look at me with a grin.

"Take care and have fun,Soyeon." Omma said from behind.I walked together with Jimin to his black Sedan car.

"Please,come in." Jimin opened the car door for me and I entered in.I looked at my parents from the window and they were smiling proudly at me.

"Stop it." I mouthed at them and they just giggled.

"Good bye,uncle,aunty." Jimin said to them before entering.

"You're parents are so cool." Jimin said before he started driving.Yes,very very cool.

"Thank you." I thanked him and sat silently.

"You look nice." He complimented as he looked at me.

"Thank you,again.Oppa." I thanked him once again.Gosh,why am I so nervous?It's just Jimin.The guy you met last week.The atmosphere in the car was really silent so,I decided to break the ice.