Chapter 6

I got my wisdom teeth out today and I've been eating icecream and watching Spirited Away so I guess writing is the best I can do right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haku p.o.v.

Laying on my bed, Chihiro races through my mind. She seems so determined yet I can't remember anything.

She does seem familiar but I can't bring any memories to her face or what she's talked about.

Although, I am looking forward to what she has to say to me and tell me about the past, I'm nervous. She seems so innocent and nice but what if I don't remember.

Running a hand through my long hair and sighing, I can't help be feel guilty in advance. If I don't remember then what?

Before I can think of anything else to make me feel even more awful, a knock on the door pulls me away from my thoughts. Who would be here so late? I'm sure everyone's asleep.

Ignoring the fact that everyone should be sleeping and not up, I move my covers off of me and stand, making my way to the closed door.

Sleepily, since I haven't gotten any rest, I rub my eyes and open the door. To my surprise it's Chihiro, rubbing her eyes as well. She's wearing her partial uniform still, the blue tank top exposing a lot of her body, and her pink sweats. I can't help but keep my eyes on the upper part of her for a bit too long.

"It took me a while to find your room....but can I come in? I couldn't get much sleep." She asks, avoiding eye contact.

I nod my head, stepping aside to let her walk in. I'm still pretty shocked she even found my room and decided to come here in the first place. I am on the top floor though and not many people beside Yubaba and me are up here.

"How come you came to me? You sleep in the same room as Rin and all the other girls, you could've woke Rin up." I ask, wanting to juice whatever I could out of her without being too obvious.

She sighs as I make my way back to my bed and she follows, sitting down on the edge next to me, beginning to speak.

"This is stupid and all," she pauses "and I know you don't remember...but I still can't help but find comfort in your presence. I sound needy I know," she laughs at her words "but I just wanted to see you. It's been so long, ya know? Now you don't even remember so maybe if I just spend time with you you'll remember eventually."

Wow. That's a longer reply than I expected. My reflexes take control and I immediately pull her into a hug, her chin quickly pressing into the crook of my neck and her arms latching around my body as well.

This isn't like me but I can't help but feel bad. All I know about this girl is that her name is Chihiro and we had a past but she remembers it all.

I pull away from her and her warm touch soon vanishes. Hugging her was nice though, almost like I've done it before.

We sit in silence for a little, shoulders and thighs slightly touching and the lack of sound being a tad bit awkward. Should I tell her to go back to her room? Would it be wrong if I said I enjoyed her presence as well and didn't want her to leave, wanted her to stay the rest of the night with me?

"Thanks Haku. I don't want to keep you up any longer." She says getting up, sending me a soft smile and turning. It's almost as if she could hear what I was thinking.

I grab her wrist before she gets out of arms reach and I stop her from going any further.

"Chihiro wait, I feel the same," I admit "I still don't remember anything besides you being extremely familiar....but being around you is comforting as well....nastalgic even." I add on.

"Stay here with me?" I ask lastly.

I don't want to scare her off or anything so if she wants to leave I'll let her.

She then nods her head yes, sending me a smile as I pull her back towards the bed, my hand still grasping her wrist, but my other reaching to her other hand.

"Stay in my bed tonight." I say rather than ask, suggesting it be what she ends up doing.

I don't know what I'm doing but it feels right.

Through the darkness I can see Chihiros pink tint to her face but she nods, allowing me to move further onto the bed and pull her along with me. I then lift the covers, climbing under and her doing the same.

I don't want to make her uncomfortable, and I'm sure she'll tell me if she is and wants me to stop, so I pull her heated body close to mine, wrapping my arms around her as we're both under the blanket. Our bodies facing each other, I feel her hands and forehead pressed against my chest, her legs reaching mine and slightly entangling them.

Why I'm doing this I don't know. But I hope I remember...because I want to.

All I can do right now is what she said though, spend more time with her and I can listen to what she has to remind me on, then hopefully my memory will return. All I know right now is that this feels right and her touch feels like I've experienced it before.

~time skip~

Opening my eyes naturally, I can't help but be slightly embarrassed because of the reminder of what happened last night.

Chihiro still being fast asleep, she's pressed even closer to me, her arms wrapped around my torso and her head resting on my chest, going up and down as I breathe.

I can't help but admire her appearance. She was wearing her hair up but now that it's down I can see how long it is and how it drapes down her face. Thinking about it and looking at it gives me the urge to touch it so I do just that, trailing my finger against her face as I move a strand of hair out of the view from her shut eyes. I then run a hand through her soft locks, gaining a tired reaction of satisfaction from her, seeing a small smile now being placed on her still asleep face.

Continuing running my hand through her hair, gently untangling it, I see her bare back now, since it is lighter in the room and the blanket down more from us sleeping, it exposes her skin.

Trailing my fingers from her hair, they make their way to her soft and pale skin, tracing circles into it.

Once doing that for a while, her eyes flutter open and I see that a red hue quickly goes to her cheeks and ears as she looks up at me and takes in the scenario, realizing what's happening and what happened last night. (Not that)

"Hey." I stop all movement in my hand, sitting up after she does the same.

"Sorry...if I bothered you and all last night." She apologizes, looking down at her lap and messing with her fingers.

"No you're fine," I admit, chuckling "I actually slept. I was having troubles sleeping last night anyway until you came in.

She looks more relieved now, looking up and sending me a smile that shows it all.

"Thanks." She says in which I nod my head to, smiling back.

"I should get going and go back downstairs. All the other girls will be up soon anyways and Rin will be suspicious." She looks out the window, smiling although she seems disappointed.

Nodding my head, I agree. If anyone sees her walking out of my room in her pajamas who knows what would happen.

With that, she gets off my bed and I still can't help but watch her back as she makes her way to the door, her shoulder blade coming visible as she reaches for the door.

"Bye Haku." She turns her head, looking over her shoulder and smiling as she walks out and closes the door.

All the while, a small smirk being left on my lips, leaving me looking dumfounded on my bed alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ACTUALLY WROTE A CHAPTER LMAO.

I can't deny I fangirled while writing this. I'm pretty sure my motivation was watching Spirited Away as well because boi, all I wanted them to do was kiss lmao. Rip my dreamssss.

Anyway enjoy it.