2.7 (AE 1)

Alternate ending-1

-POV Opal-

"Shut up!"

"No! Just let me touch it and smell it."

"Stop being a creep."

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to be a creep."

Samm and I were going round and round his couch because he wanted to play with my hair. It's not that I didn't want him to, I just like teasing him.

Suddenly Samm caught me and pulled me down onto the couch. We both laughed.

He was on top of me running his fingers through my hair, "God I just love it so much."

I laughed, "I have no clue why."

"Neither do I, I just," he paused, "I like the smell and I just find it fascinating."

"Wanna know what I find fascinating?" I asked him.

"And what would that be?"

"Your eyes, did you know Hitler only kept people that were blonde and had blue eyes, lucky you, you most likely wouldn't have died during the Holocaust."

"Why did I need to know this?"

"Just your little fact of the day," I laughed and leaned up to kiss him-

"Opal!"

"What?" I mumbled as I came out of my memory.

"Are you feeling okay dear? Do you need to leave early?" Miss. Hayden's voice filled my mind.

"What? No, I'm fine, just a little out of it today." 

"Alright dear, you only have one more class to get though, here," she walked up to me and took half the papers out of the turn in basket, "you don't have to do all of them."

I nodded, "alright."

I finished the worksheets and got through the rest of class.

"Let me walk you out to your car dear," Miss. Hayden told me after the final bell rang.

She walked me out to my car and I waved her off. I really didn't want to hassle her but she wanted to.

I opened my car door and was almost brought to tears. Sitting in the seat with a red bow was the book to told Samm about when we first started dating.

I got in the truck and held the book to my chest and closed my eyes.

"Ugh!" I slammed my phone down onto the coffee table.

"What's got you all fussed up?" Samm asked walking into the room.

"I'm trying to get this book that I seriously want to read, but no book store around here has a copy!"

"What's it called?"

"Victoria, it's about a girl who becomes a the queen of Britain and Ireland." I shoved my face into the couch.

I heard Samm laugh, he sat next to me, "how much do you want this book?"

"A lot! I have been waiting forever for it to get released, and when it finally did no one has it!" I took a deep breath and sat up.

Samm leaned on me, "do you have any other books that you want?"

"Not any I can think of off the top of my head."

He nodded, "alright."

I opened my eyes and found myself crying. I softly wiped my cheeks with my hands. I put the book in the passagers seat.

I took out my phone and texted Zelda.

I contacted Samm, I can't do this anymore, you me and him are to meet at the campus café tomorrow when I get off work. You have to come along because I can't confront him alone. We'll get there before him so that I can vent out to you.

Then I texted Samm.

Meet me at the campus café tomorrow around five.

I got a reply from Zelda asking if we could meet in the alley by the café before going into the café, I agreed.