The Amazing World of Suga

(A/N: surprise!!!! betcha wasn't expecting a chapter just for yoongi~ well i decide i'm going to do a little side chapter for all the members who will appear based on the timing that they appear. however if ya'll don't like it then i wont make them......

JUST KIDDING

but seriously even if ya'll don't like these short little side chapter that is sadly your problem my friend because (and it breaks my heart to say this) IDGAF ^_^

also i saw some of the comments about who room it was and i must say that all of you are wrong it is in fact not yoongi but someone else from BTS sorry but ya'll gonna have to think a little harder. who knows i might drop a few hints about who it will be in this chapter so look out for those!

and of course with that being said lets get on with the chapter^_^)

Yoongi's p.o.v.

I finally left the studio a.k.a genius lab at 5:00 in the morning and headed to my room. Tired isn't the word i would use to describe how i'm feeling......

because that word alone doesn't fucking cover it.

namjoon was suppose to help me write and come up with lyrics for the new song ,cypher part 4, but instead he's off playing with Ali. We were suppose to be done with it by this weekend however, it looks like that gonna take awhile because we only have he's part and half of mine is done and we still need to finish j-hope's part. speaking of j-hope i'm sure some of you are wondering where the fuck the other member are and the answer is very simple.

They're lock in a dungeon well more like locked up at bighit. 

you see because our new album WINGS is coming out soon they have been working non-stop coming up with dances for their songs as well as recording the audio, they're so busy that they are rarely home. the only reason me and rapmon(namjoon) aren't there right now is because we have our songs that don't really require any dancing, in fact the only thing we had to do was go an record our part for the album. reaching my room i walked in and headed straight for the shower feeling the need to take a nice warm shower. stripping off all my clothes i hopped in and turned on the hot water.

~timeskip made by agust d~

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a hoodie i took from tae tae and a pair of boxers i stole from jungkook. I don't know what happened after that one minute i'm drying my hair with the towel and the next i'm falling face first into my bed. The urge to sleep overpowered me and in a matter of seconds i fell asleep.

FOR ONLY 3 MOTHER FUCKING HOURS!!!!

i was woken up by the sound of people running in the house along with Ali screaming words i couldn't hear well (code word for the author forgot what she wrote last chapter and is too lazy to look)

i got up out of bed with the intention of murdering someone but when i opened the door no one was there. I walked down the hall only to find that the god of destruction strikes again. 

Rapmon's door looked like it's been through hell. the door handle was broken as was the hinges because on of them was missing and there was a hole the size of jimin's ass in the middle. i sighed knowing i would have to fix it even though it seemed like a lost cause. i turned and headed back to my room to change into my outfit for the day cause i knew sleep was a thing of the past at this point.

I left after changing and was heading towards the stairs I walked downstairs just in time to see namjoon drag Ali off to go knows where but as i have stated before idgaf

I left after changing and was heading towards the stairs I walked downstairs just in time to see namjoon drag Ali off to go knows where but as i have stated before idgaf. i left the house and was walking towards my car when i got a call. i looked at the caller i.d. and answered it

" hello, what do you want?"

"hey hyung we're having a little problem and we need your help"

"what's the problem?"

"well j-hope hyung was practicing boy meets evil and accidentally broke something of namjoon hyung"

"what the fuck, what did he break?"

"hyung's laptop that he left here"

my blood ran cold and i nearly dropped the phone. namjoon valued that computer more then anything he would actually kill j-hope for this.

"SHIT! ok i'm on my way don't do anything stupid!" 

after saying that i hung up the phone and ran to my car and started driving there as quickly as the speed limit would allow me because i'm not getting arrested for a fucking laptop. speaking of laptop's J-HOPE I'M GOING TO SMACK  THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT!

~time skip brought to you by a lazy author~

after the whole laptop situation (which i manged to fix by taking it to the apple store) me and the other members where on our way home. we were gonna go get food but no one could reach rapmon and normally we would leave him but we're are gonna eat his favorite food.

fried chicken

after a while we reached the house. as we headed inside one of the members ran up the stairs with a worried look on his face. thinking he went to go get namjoon the rest of us sat down to relax.

and that concludes my lovely life for this chapter hope you enjoyed being apart of it. see you next chapter whenever the author decides to make it bye bye.