Part 17

Boar came at me with his lightening fist and aimed to punch me, I casually stood. I reached into my pouch and turned gracefully. He missed and his fist slammed into the ground, debris flew everywhere.  I sensed a hoard of kunai coming my way so I jumped up out of the dust and landed once it cleared. I pulled out my book and casually began to read as I dodge each attack being thrown at me. 

"She's just toying with them." I heard someone whisper. 

"She's just dodging, not attacking, not trying or anything." A recruit said. 

"So this is the power of the captain," I heard cat whisper under his breath. 

"Earth quake!" Boar yelled, the earth began to shake and sink. I jumped up and as I did. . .

"Lightening arrows!" Wolf said as he shot arrows at me mid air, I twisted in the air dodging the arrows.  In the middle of the twist bird came up and began to fight me mid air. I blocked with my book, we separated and I landed with a small skid.  

"Wow, dodging you're weak. You're just as weak as your mother." Moose sneered. I glared. 

"Don't ever insult my family." I glared. I punched the ground and debris flew everywhere.  "Wind step." I whispered. I flew through the arena faster then the 4th Hokage could transport. I hit all their chakra points harder then necessary and they dropped the the ground. With a whoosh of my hand the debris disappeared. I walked over to them and did a couple hand signs and healed them. Boar started laughing. 

"You mother fucker, you were holding back. But admit we really did push your buttons and got you out of your cool facade." Boar said. 

"Whatever," I mumbled. "Ever say something about my family and I won't hesitate to kill you,"