Chapter 3-'And why exactly did you beat down Crocodile Dundee over there?'

MIA POV

Holy. Crap.

Drake O’Connell. THE Drake O’Connell.

Here. In front of me. In the flesh. Here.

Again, Holy Crap.

I haven’t seen Drake since I was 14, and my oh freaking my that boy got HOT!

I mean, I’ve known him since I was 4 years old, he and my brother was always pretty tight meaning that Drake basically lived around our house and we basically grew up together. He was the bain of my life. I mean seriously, when I first met him I was shy around him I wasn’t going to lie. He was a stranger, and older boy who always seemed to be there when we were having dinner or hanging out with my brother around the house.

After a while of him always being around, we naturally grew more comfortable with each other meaning we would actually speak. That was a bad move because apparently me and that boy could not have a conversation without arguing or finding ridiculous enjoyment in taking the piss out of each other.

When we were younger it was the normal kids teasing, calling each other smelly and saying that they have a big head etc etc. Then, once we both hit an age where the insults could get more offensive it went to ‘small dick’ and ‘you probably have aids’. The fact that as soon as the boy hit 13 meant he turned into a smirking sexual deviant didn’t really help.

Whatever I said he would turn it into something sexual, and he would enjoy my reaction which was normally telling him how sick he was or to get over himself.

The boy has always been good looking. Even when he was only 6 he was definitely the cutest boy I knew.  As he got older, he grew into his looks even more and it was no surprise he was probably the hottest and most wanted boy in high school. His obnoxious cocky attitude also made him more appealing.

But the last time I saw this boy was 2 years ago, and words do not begin to describe just how good he looks now. When we were in high school he was always a bit of a bad boy, and the way he looked now showed me that he was still exactly that.

The 2 year prison stay also gave that away a little…

He stood in front of me now, the smirk on his lips that I remember from all those years ago. His jaw was broad and the short stubble on his face definitely did wonders for him. His hair was shorter at the sides that it was on top of his head, but still a decent length so that it hung over his forehead. His shoulders were broader than I remember, and I guess in prison there isn’t much to do but work out from the amount of muscle that I can guess is under that T-shirt.

One thing that actually got me hot on the spot about him now is the tattoos that covered his arms. I was a big fan of tattoos on men, and oh boy did these ones do wonders for him. He looked so freaking hot with them I literally wanted to trace my tongue over them, but quickly shook that thought away as I remembered this is Drake.

We like to mock Drake, not perve over him.

“So, Drippy, how was the prison stay?” I asked sweetly, before narrowing my eyes and taking a closer look at his face “…and where the hell is the tear drop tattoo that should be under your right eye?”

A smirk spread on his face “A little stereotypical isn’t it Mia?”

I shrugged “Maybe a little. I just really hope the prison shower rape stereotype was a pleasant experience for you.”

His eyes connected with mine, the smirk still on his face “At first it was a little uncomfortable but once you ride the boat a few times you find you really get a taste of the sea.”