Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! As some of you may, there's a winter storm coming through some parts of the United States right now. In the event that I can't update on Sunday, I will update as soon as I can after that, even if it isn't a normal day that I update. Also, I've been obsessed with Hamilton the last few days. It's become a problem XD I do have a question: Did you guys like the last oneshot? I know that it was sad and a bit different from what I normally write, but the feedback on it seemed a bit scarce. If you didn't like that style, please tell me so that I don't keep posting things you guys don't like. Personally, and I can't say this for everything I write, I really liked the oneshot. I thought the bit on how she might have decided to do 'it' was really well done. Anyways, enjoy these intelligent pick up lines. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Preference: Intelligent Pick-Up Lines

Caspian

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE print.

Are you a 90 degree angle? 'Cause you look alright!

Peter

Are you a beaver? 'Cause dam!

You're 9/10 and I'm the only 1 for you!

Edmund

Are you Waldo? 'Cause someone like you is hard to find!

Are you nobody? 'Cause nobody's perfect.