3- Lunch

Once Seb left you walk to your room and check your phone. You had a few messages from Chris. You smile to yourself as you open them up.

Chris: ah so i did have the right purse!

Chris: anywho I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow?

Chris: I'm hoping you fell asleep or else... awkward

You laugh at his cuteness before replying.

You: Hey! So sorry I did fall asleep, long night. But yes, I'd love to go out for lunch. :)

You put your phone down and go take a nice relaxing shower. After you check to make sure if anyone is home you book it to your room and change.

You check your phone and chris said he would pick you up at 12 from Sebastian's apartment. You were almost ready, you just curled your hair and applied some chap stick before someone knocked on the door.

You happily swung it open to reveal chris standing there in a baseball cap.

"I'm liking the hat." You smile.

"You're a Red Sox fan?" He grinned.

"A bit, but don't get me wrong, I'm a Dodgers girl." You wink running to your room and grabbing your baseball cap and pulling it on.

"Okay okay." He laughs putting his hands up in defense. "Ready to go?"

"Yes." You smile grabbing your purse.

-
-

Chris had decided to take you to a small coffee shop for lunch which you agreed to. The conversation flowed easily which you were glad about considering how awkward you normally are. While Chris laughed you found yourself falling into a trance, he is such a perfect man. You guys fell into a comfortable silence as you ate.

"So, I'm staying in town longer than planned." You mentioned remembering.

"Oh really?" He grinned. "That's great."

"Yeah, I figured you'd miss me too much." You smiled teasingly.

"That's true, I'd be lost without you." He smirked.

You both couldn't hold it in and you burst out laughing causing people to look at you. After you calmed down a bit you continued your conversation.

"Do you come down to New York a lot?" Chris asks.

"Mostly for holidays, I come spend them with Sebastian." You shrug.

"What about your family?" Chris asked.

You physically tensed up and he noticed. You could tell he wanted to take it back but it was too late. "We aren't really close." You took a sip of your coffee looking anywhere but at chris.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry, I didn't know." He reached out to take your hand.

"I know." You gave his hand a small squeeze . "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't really talk about it."

"I completely understand that." He smiled reassuringly. "Hey, Do you want to get out of here?" He asks.

"Wow chris, Take me to dinner first." You wink trying to lighten the mood.