Chapter 7

It was Jenna. I knew it was her. Nobody had eyes like that and a smirk on their lips always. No one. But Jenna was held hostage and I had to get her. Whoever that black haired girl in the car was, it wasn't Jenna.
  The oxygen depriving spray was still going on and I started gagging. Slowly, I stood up, determined to try run out the door again. Surprisingly, the floor didn't budge and allowed me to exit easily.
I gasped in some fresh air and started jogging up to the corner, peeking to see the Razai soldiers lined up against the wall. Casey and Ryan weren't out yet, which meant the Razai didn't get them yet.
  I slowly took out a gun that Morgan had given me and my hands shook at the weight. It was heavier than I thought. Aiming the bullet to go in front of the soldiers but not hit them, I carefully pushed the trigger. But the bullet shooting out had messed with my aim and catapulted at one of the soldiers.
  I yelped, but the bullet bounced off the soldier's armor easily. But they all spun to my direction and pointed their guns at me, slowly jogging up. I raced to the other side but it was blocked. The woods was on the right hand side, but that would lead them to Ryan.
  The soldiers were edging up the corner. I crouched down behind a garbage can as they made their way pass me. I thought I made it. But they backed up and one got a glimpse at me. Then a hand grabbed me, a sharp pang through my back. Then I blacked out.

Oh wow. Is Kylie shot? Or is she injured? Did the Razai soldier really see her? Read the next chapter released on 16-17 Jan 2017.