Chapter 33: Love advice

Prince Wang Yo POV

I've hurt Hara once again. I just can't bear seeing other guys with her even if it's Jung. She's my wife!

The slap that she gave me made me realised just how much I've disappointed her and I deserved it.

I raise my hand up to touch my cheek and the cooling feel of my fingers eases the pain slightly.

"Prince Wang Yo, what has gotten into you? Why did you fight.... Omo! Your face! What happened to it? D-did you had quarrel with Princess Hara again?" Eunuch Lee examines my cheek.

"Shut that mouth of yours right now or I'll cut off your tongue." I threatened and gave him a death glare, causing him to back away from me.

"Please pardon me Prince Wang Yo! I am simply an old eunuch who doesn't have any family!" He kneels down on the ground with his head down.

Tsk. Stupid fool... It's things you do like this that makes me feel bad!

"Get out of my sight." I said as I cover my face with my sleeve, hurrying away before others sees me.

On my way back to my chamber, I notice someone really familiar and thought I was dreaming.

So he has decided to come back huh.

I was about to call him when I remembered my red cheeks and decided to hide behind a pillar until he was gone.

That was close... I had better go back to use cold water to reduce the swellness.

Finally the swellness had gone just in time before the Queen visits me in my room.

"Oh I'm so glad to see you Yo. Can you believe who I just saw? How dare he even appears in front of me!" The Queen sat down on the chair angrily as she rants.

"My Queen, who dared to upset you so much?" I asked her, even though I already knew the answer.

"That ill mannered brat! He shouldn't have been born! It was a mistake for him to come to this world." The Queen revealed agitatedly.

I chuckled as I poured some tea in to the cup to offer to the Queen. "Calm down my Queen. There's no point getting mad at a bastard like him. Besides, he wouldn't be staying for long."

"He totally ruined the day for me. Where's Jung? Have you seen him anywhere in the palace? I tried to look for him but they said he hasn't been back from training."

I hesitated at the mention of Jung and concluded my words carefully. Who knows what the Queen might do if she knew we both fought.

"Jung...will be back soon. I believe he's practicing hard for the swords show for new year festival."

"I sure hope so...right, what about you Yo? How's your archery coming?" The Queen asked in concern.

"Do not worry about me Mother, I can handle it all." I smiled at the thought of her worrying about me.

//

I decided to to take a bath at our private bath house and just nice, the ill brat was there. The terrified servant who was serving him dared not speak to him as she stood at the end of the corner.

"Well well, look who's back?" I asked mockingly.

I saw his body tenses at the sound of my voice and he quickly took a glance at me with his uncovered eye before removing the robe and going in to the pool.

"I guess now is not a good timing for a bath. What a nuisance..." I exaggerated my speech a little too harshly.

Let's see how long you're gonna ignore me...