Part 5

HP comes in hall: khushiji! Arnav is calling you upstairs, she tries to avoid it saying she is busy with everyone. But.....
Anjali says : khushi ji! It's ok you can go, otherwise who know's when ASR starts roaring.

Khushi: Ji! Anjali ji. Khushi huffed and starts moving towars devil's then, cursing him under breath.

Here Arnav feeling Khushi nearing, starts pretending to work in laptop.

When Khushi enter she looks at him he is sitting on recliner and busy in work on laptop.

Khushi: why did you called me?
Arnav(looks at her): I need to talk to you about something.

khushi: but i don't and turns to leave, making ASR waking up in Arnav , who next moment twisted her hand, turns towards him like tht she came crashing on his chest.

Seeing her eyes closed in fear and nervousness, he says don't turn your back Arnav says : when i am talking how many thimes i have to say that... he softens little looking at her condition.

Finally gathering some courage khushi opens her eyes and look towards him n asks what does he wants to talk with her and sensing their position Arnav loses his hold on her, before he loses his control.
Arnav: lets sit and talk.
khushi: hmm....
Settling himself again on recliner asks her to sit opposite.

Arnav : I want you to join "AR" again. making khushi eyes turn wide.

khushi (shocked): what?, why?, how? etc ..,
Arnav(smirking): because there is an important fashion show coming soon, and as you already have worked in AR , so you know about staff and other things.. I need someone honest and hard working , I thought i can trust on you for that(making khushi heart filling with joy with his last words), rather than hiring someone new or unknown, as we don't have time to waste.

khushi(thinking): but jiji's wedding??
Arnav: that is after 3months, and speaking of which you can help your family if you are doing some job(All the while Arnav was looking at her intently watching her expression , at last it looks that he got succeeded in his work)

khushi: OK!(Arnav did little dance in mind) but, making Arnav look at her scared.
khushi: I need.to talk with my family, then I can confirm.

Arnav(sighing in relief): That's not a problem, making khushi confuse.

He had taken his 1st step to make khushi his,
now he jst have to wait for its complete success..

Arshi FF: Depth Of True Love

Chapter-9

Arnav(getting up from recliner): come with me and moves out of room with a very confused khushi following him. coming into hall by getting everybody's attension Arnav says that he wants khushi to join office again due to some work & he can't trust any outsider for it. First Akash get little confuse, but thinking his bhai must be having some reason keeps quiet.

Asking gupta's if they haven't any probelem , so he let khushi join "AR" and who can deny ASR, if he has decided something. but khushi still standing at a corner gaping at him that how's he talking for her.

Gupta's firstly was little hesistant but eventually got agreed after all now they are their in-laws also.

Arnav again moves towards his room smirking at himself proudly that his plan is
going successfully and now khushi'll be near him but khushi after coming out of shock follows him but this time herself.

Arnav entered his room & wait for khushi , he very well know that she'll come, and exactly like that khushi barged in.

Khushi: Mr. Arnav singh Raizada! what was
that, i told you that i'll talk with my family, then what's the need to talk with them urself.

Arnav(coolely): Chill khushi! I just want to confirm soon, so that i can focus on my work without any tension, as i don't have time to waste.

Arnav: khushi you wanted your family's permission! It's done. Now how does it matter that who asks! You or me? & she stood there just gaping at him for his nonchalant attiude but before she can react Arnav starts moving towars her, making her take steps backward, when he was moving forward.

khushi's back hit the wall she looks back that she's trapped when she looks
forward, Arnav was towering over her.
khushi starts breathing heavily , her cheeks
turned red, her heartbeat was so loud that she thought even Arnav could hear.

Arnav bite back his smirk, looking at her condition & starts moving more closer that his breaths fanning over her face, her lips was inviting him, growing his desire. He jerks back abruptly, before he loose his control on himself.

khushi looks at him confuse, controlling himself Arnav says you can join office after
payash engagement and unable to control himself kisses on her cheeks. khushi's eyes grew wide Arnav looks at her and smirks moves backward.

khushi composing herself runs from there.

To be continued........