4

"Can you guess?" I asked him.He smirked at me and swept his hair to the back.This guy really..

"Alright,I'll guess but let's make a deal." He said.I expected him to be eager for my answer but he is also played hard to get.This is interesting..

"Okay but..oppa,let's have a drink first.I'm thristy." I made my puppy eyes at him which made him pinched my cheek.We went to a cafe and ordered drinks.

"So,what's the deal?" I asked him in curiosity.

"Let me think." He rested his chin on his palm while thinking.

"Okay!" He spoke after he stopped thinking.

"Since we didn't meet each other for so long,we may not know ourselves well yet so,I suggest we should go out for this two months while you're still here and I'll ask you the question again a week before you leave..if yes,then we can consider ourselves a couple and if it's the opposite,then I guess we're only best friends.Deal?" He said and I think it's a good idea.

"Deal,Park Jimin." We shook hands and chuckled.

"I'm gonna make you fall for me..so hard." Jimin said as he smirk.

"Try me,Chim Chim." I said back to him.Our drinks came and we drank it before we continued to shop.

"I think I saw a photo booth on our way here just now.Do you want to try it?" Jimin asked.

"Is this one part of your plan to make me fall for you?" I questioned him back.

"No..but if you're falling for me then,I win." He stucked his tongue out and I hit him on his arm causing him to pout.

"I won't let you win that easy,Jimin." I said to him and walked away.We went to the photo booth and ready to strike some poses.

"You won't be able to resist me." Jimin whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I whispered back at him.We took several pictures with different poses.I've never felt this happy after the incident that happened 2 years ago.I feel like a spark of happiness is somehow coming to me again in this moment.

"Oh,look at how cute we look!" Jimin pointed out the picture from the screen.I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Hey,are you okay?" Jimin asked,concerned.

"Yeah,I'm okay." I said to him.

"Alright,let's go to the editing booth." We walked to the editing booth and started editing the pictures.

"I'll put lots of heart around us." Jimin said and took the editing pen.I just let him do anything he wants to the pictures.

"Make sure you don't ruin those pictures,oppa." I told him.He was too focused on the editing and I silently went out of the booth.I walked away and entered a random store just near the booth,of course.I just want to shock him out.

"Haha..sorry,Jiminie pabo." I giggled to myself and just roam around the store.As I look around,I noticed that I've entered a shoes store.There's one shoe that caught my attention so I stood in front of the shoe displayed.Then,when I was checking out the shoe a customer there passed behind my back and bumped onto me.

"Oh,I'm sorry." I apologised to that person.

"Soyeon?" The guy called my name.I looked up and I totally didn't know how to react.Jungkook.Why out of all human in this world he has to bump onto me?

I didn't say a word and walked my way out of the store immediately.Seeing him makes me remember the past again and I don't want that to happen just to ruin my day.I took my phone and called Jimin.