2.0

i'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you.

"i wanna go to the namsam tower someday. with you" jungkook stills, turns and see jimin smiling unknowingly, looking away.

"for- for what?" he asks hesitantly, worrying his bottom lip with his teeth.

"see what the place is like, i don't really know"

"jimin hyung" the male hums, lifting his head up to look up into glazed over doe eyes.

"it's nothing" he laughs it out softly, twisting his body away from curious eyes boring into him.

jimin freezes in his steps once he sees the figure sitting on the couch in his apartment.

"what are you doing here"

"i need to talk to you" jimin walks into the kitchen, taking out a can of coke and opening it, taehyung slowly making his way to the table.

"how did you enter?" the male smiles, rubbing his arms.

"i remebered the password we put together. you didn't change it?"

"i don't bother to"

"is that the only reason?" jimin sighs, making his way out when a hand on his cheek stops him. pale and cold fingers caressed his face, the male gazing into his eyes.

"i didn't get to see you clearly the other day" jimin slapped the hand away, snarling under his breath.

"what do you think you're doing?" he grits out, making taehyung's eyes wide in shock.

"jimin, please listen-"

"leave. i don't to see you"

"jim-"

"leave taehyung!" he shouts, crushing and throwing the empty can to the floor, glaring at the male across the room.

he clasps a hand over his mouth, exiting the house and breaks down once he reaches back to his car.

"i have cancer!" he finally screams out, reaching his breaking point, jimin staring at him in shock.

"that's why i left you for three whole years! honestly jimin, you don't how bad i felt but i didn't want you to worry, i don't want you to get hurt but i guess did and i'm so sorry, i'm so, so sorry. this is all my fault" taehyung sobs openly as jimin firmly wraps his arms around his body, curling himself into the crook of jimin's neck.

"why didn't you tell me? we could have worked out, i would have been able to understand. but instead, you left me all confused and heartbroken taehyung" the hand on jimin's back tighten, as if the male is afraid jimin is going to slip away and leave him again.

"i'm sorry"

jimin startles as a body slides in next to him, placing his bag down.

"morning jiminie" taehyung yawns, resting his head onto jimin's shoulder, the older humming.

"we should talk, about yesterday" taehyung abruptly sits up, looking away.